MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

When did coin base hold funds with debit. I just used it a month ago and did 300 without no holds. I buy BTC there and send it within a minute over 100 dollars

When did coin base hold funds with debit. I just used it a month ago and did 300 without no holds. I buy BTC there and send it within a minute over 100 dollars
Coinbase made me wait 11 days b4 I could send funds. Them banned me for life. I use moonpay and cash app cuz it's vary simple process

Coinbase made me wait 11 days b4 I could send funds. Them banned me for life. I use moonpay and cash app cuz it's vary simple process
Can you send directly to Stan through cashapp? I thought you needed a specific cashapp address?

Coinbase made me wait like 2 weeks last time so I’ll gladly use ANY other method lol

can only buy $100 a week on debit though which sucks, can't buy much of anything at once for $100 lol. I only want to buy btc when I need it for purchases. But looks like that idea is out the window haha.
I have never had a problem buying over 200. Maybe you havr it set up different

can only buy $100 a week on debit though which sucks, can't buy much of anything at once for $100 lol. I only want to buy btc when I need it for purchases. But looks like that idea is out the window haha.
That's strange, my buy limit same app is $1000 per day, always available within 30 seconds. I'm glad because I got obsessed watching money disappear, reappear, disappear, you know the routine. I only bank Algorand because 4% interest blows any savings account away easily, plus it's convertible to BTC on demand.

Can you send directly to Stan through cashapp? I thought you needed a specific cashapp address?

Coinbase made me wait like 2 weeks last time so I’ll gladly use ANY other method lol
I send to Stan via cash app regularly brutha. Or my Edge wallet. And I use Blue wallet.

NEW ITEMS.

Ment... may be a week or 2 before available. Just got test results back today and need to brew

Halo... ready to go. Will only come in 10mg liquid suspension.

Proviron... a lot of people have been waiting on this to land. This is ready to go as well. 30mg caps only.

NEW ITEMS.

Ment... may be a week or 2 before available. Just got test results back today and need to brew

Halo... ready to go. Will only come in 10mg liquid suspension.

Proviron... a lot of people have been waiting on this to land. This is ready to go as well. 30mg caps only.

Best cuts I’ve ever had were test, anavar, proviron. Supper excited. Wife always gets pregnant when I take proviron tho…. Acts like HCG for me. Guess it’s time to get shredded and pop out another child

Best cuts I’ve ever had were test, anavar, proviron. Supper excited. Wife always gets pregnant when I take proviron tho…. Acts like HCG for me. Guess it’s time to get shredded and pop out another child
Bro I had my daughter 14 yrs ago… did one bottle of HCG and my wife got pregnant with our son. The plan on retiring from the national guard isn’t going to happen in 2 more yrs. lol As of 2 weeks ago I got snipped. Kids costs to much money. No way I’m having any damn more and having to buy a van!

Bro I had my daughter 14 yrs ago… did one bottle of HCG and my wife got pregnant with our son. The plan on retiring from the national guard isn’t going to happen in 2 more yrs. lol As of 2 weeks ago I got snipped. Kids costs to much money. No way I’m having any damn more and having to buy a van!
This is what I preach to my younger bros out there. Time, money, heartache....it's not worth it bros....and I have 3 myself. I still preach it.

Best cuts I’ve ever had were test, anavar, proviron. Supper excited. Wife always gets pregnant when I take proviron tho…. Acts like HCG for me. Guess it’s time to get shredded and pop out
What dosage of proviron were you using? Just asking for a friend ;)