MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

And a few other things
Scooby Doo Mystery GIF

How long after last pin? And how are you splitting the dose?

Pinning every 3.5 days. Bloodwork was a trough 72 hours after last pin.

Did you donate or take anything else to lower hematocrit in between these two Labs? That's pretty cool if you could get it that low just about hydrating. I always go in super hydrated and mine's always still high LOL

No blood donations. No GI bleed that I know of lmao. Just hydrated vs dehydrated. The higher hct and rbc one was taken 48 hours after last pin. The recent one was 72 hours, but I doubt that would make a big difference. The old one was 400test/300primo. The new one is 400test/400primo. 250iu hcg eod for both.

8 weeks in deca 500/wk, test e 500/wk. bloods for me are good, gains good, happy so far. I’m not picked enough about timings to post blood work. Maybe I will in the future

Just looking forward to Stan opening back up. Reading through the topic to live vicariously through everyone else's experiences.

Last edited:
Can't wait to finally get home and start on Stan's gear. Just got my labs done. on the bright side, my cholesterol is now under control. But still feel like shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-155456_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-155456_MyQuest.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20220213-155120_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-155120_MyQuest.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220213-155101_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-155101_MyQuest.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20220213-155028_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-155028_MyQuest.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 52
Can't wait to finally get home and start on Stan's gear. Just got my labs done. on the bright side, my cholesterol is now under control. But still feel like shit

Damn man I'm sure it feel drained, tired, sluggish, all of the above iv never had mine that low lowest I got to was 225 and I was miserable almost depressed honestly.... Best of luck on weither u choose to trt or hope on ur next cycle. Literally can't go wrong with Stan for the first time iv decided to just stay with Stan and his products. I talked briefly and he said about a week a CPL days ago. It's nice pinning stuff u can count on and don't gotta worry about

Damn man I'm sure it feel drained, tired, sluggish, all of the above iv never had mine that low lowest I got to was 225 and I was miserable almost depressed honestly.... Best of luck on weither u choose to trt or hope on ur next cycle. Literally can't go wrong with Stan for the first time iv decided to just stay with Stan and his products. I talked briefly and he said about a week a CPL days ago. It's nice pinning stuff u can count on and don't gotta worry about
Wait a second, your cholesterol levels did that to you?

Wait a second, your cholesterol levels did that to you?
No no my test levels, my bad if I didn't say test and made it a bit confusing. I just was saying when I had my levels checked cause I was feeling like shit they came back at 225 so I can admagin how he must feel being how low his test numbers are. Not only fucks with u physically but mentally also

No no my test levels, my bad if I didn't say test and made it a bit confusing. I just was saying when I had my levels checked cause I was feeling like shit they came back at 225 so I can admagin how he must feel being how low his test numbers are. Not only fucks with u physically but mentally also
Gotcha, been there before too.

Sponsors

Latest posts