MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have heard from others that you shouldn't use hot water to heat your oils. I don't actually remember the reason why, but I also Believe @Stanfordpharma1 has mentioned this before as well. A lot of guys including myself use a small candle warmer and place your vials on to heat up your oils, then draw and pin. I've also sat my syringe on the heater duct in my bathroom for a bit while the heat runs and warms the house up in the morning, but that only works in the winter months. Once its warm it should pin very smooth, at least in experience.
You can use water but dont get anything wet except the bottom of the vial and wipe it later with alcohol. I heat up 1 inch of water in a mug in the microwave for 45 seconds. Set vials in it for a minute or two. Just don't let the vials fall over or get any water anywhere close to the stopper and you should be fine.

He must hate his organs
Lol. I tried telling him. He’s in his 50s. He says it much cheaper to by UGL then to go to a clinic 1x a week and He does in fact suffer from low testosterone but why not just get the testo mix.

Needless to say he’s pretty jacked even off of that small dose of Tren mast and test so I actually bought a few from him and I gotta say that was an awesome combo at 3x the amount he was taking a week.

Pharmasource carries the same cut stack but at lower dosage. Might give it a whirl

I've yet to put an order in, but Stanny has answered all my questions almost immediately by email. Very responsive this far.
Huh, I placed an order a few weeks ago and asked for an email back just to let me know that my end of the deal was completed correctly, didn't get one but I saw that it went correctly, then a few days ago sent another to ask the same again, no answer at all. I did see his post the other day about him completing all shipments before his break started though, so hopefully it'll be here next week. I'm more concerned about it being lost, either on his end or in the travel to me than anything else. I tried that anticipated delivery or whatever it's called, but the address isn't eligible, no reason given. Need it by next week too, fingers crossed.

Huh, I placed an order a few weeks ago and asked for an email back just to let me know that my end of the deal was completed correctly, didn't get one but I saw that it went correctly, then a few days ago sent another to ask the same again, no answer at all. I did see his post the other day about him completing all shipments before his break started though, so hopefully it'll be here next week. I'm more concerned about it being lost, either on his end or in the travel to me than anything else. I tried that anticipated delivery or whatever it's called, but the address isn't eligible, no reason given. Need it by next week too, fingers crossed.
Were you a dickhead in the email? Just curious

TD 19 days
Pretty sure I'm just getting panicky, 1st orders from a new to me source give me anxiety, especially with no communication. Sorry for bugging you Stan, if I wind up with an I'm sorry email I'll send more titties for ya, and a great ass to boot

Pretty sure I'm just getting panicky, 1st orders from a new to me source give me anxiety, especially with no communication. Sorry for bugging you Stan, if I wind up with an I'm sorry email I'll send more titties for ya, and a great ass to boot
Send pics, no need to wait.

Got my mail today and like always I'm a very satisfied customer. Er'thang accounted for and then some. Definitely not gonna run outa Tren now. I don't mind a slightly longer TA. Quality is er'thang for me. Ty SP