MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

no gyno. Just some light acne on my lower back which sucks, but could be way worse from pics of people that actually had acne. My e2 is 23 at 200-235mg a week, from my last bloods, but pretty sure my trt has it worked out to about .5mg arimidex a week mixed in the T. Not sure how it stays concentrated right...but I guess science lol. Thinking of dropping the clinic of going to a gp. 200 bucks a month aint worth it it since I've seen prices of here and UG forums. Accidently threw away my brand new trt bottle 3 weeks ago right after i did the first shot so out 400 bucks there and just got some from pharmacom at 250mg/ml. Not sure how long I should wait to to bloods after not having it for 3 weeks and doing first test cyp shot yesterday. But if E2 looks good without ai im gonna drop it altogether for now. Feel like 20 is too low for me.
I’m assuming you’re a patient at RMC because they’re the only morons who like to push their APS Testosterone mixed with Arimidex, Before your new meds get sent out request Testosterone, Arimidex(tablets), HcG. The T blended with the AI is why you feel like crap, They also can’t deny your request.

I’m assuming you’re a patient at RMC because they’re the only morons who like to push their APS Testosterone mixed with Arimidex, Before your new meds get sent out request Testosterone, Arimidex(tablets), HcG. The T blended with the AI is why you feel like crap, They also can’t deny your request.
yea, that's exactly who I go too. Thinking about getting rid of them altogether once I have a reliable source. Got one delivery yesterday so once I get bloods done I'll go from there, or try to get it from a doctor near me so I'm not paying 180 a month. But my girl threw away my new bottle or trt a week after I got it so I didn't have anything for about 3 weeks until yesterday. Not sure how long if at all I should wait to get blood done if not having it for 3 weeks would matter or not.

Why the hell did you let your girl throw out your shit?
Didn't know she did til after garbage men came. She thought it was garbage somehow...I was extremely pissed to say the least. Not sure if she's retarded or did it on purpose though since we have been fighting alittle more lately.

Didn't know she did til after garbage men came. She thought it was garbage somehow...I was extremely pissed to say the least. Not sure if she's retarded or did it on purpose though since we have been fighting alittle more lately.
Probably easier to keep her happy.

We ship from just outside of Utah. In Amish country. We churn our own orals and hand deliver each pack by way of buggy carriage.
Better than being carried by moose via moose mail in Canada. Those fuckers are slow as hell and customs always seems to keep the moose sitting in their facilities for a while, probably to question them on what they’re trying to smuggle into the US and if they have their vaccination card.

Last time I ran npp, which was my first time, I went through the same shit. It was so lame. I got all jealous and started a fight cause she 'liked' a profile photo from an old friend from high school. That insecure feeling was no bueno. I'm on npp now for my second run, 4 weeks in and it's ok so far. If those feelings start coming back and I can't contain it, I'll drop the npp.
Hey man, I'm sorry to tell you.... I have banged so many old classmates from Facebook that I'm ashamed to admit it. You were right to be suspicious. Liking photos is the first step to fucking the guy.

Did you run bw? Might have been high e2 not the npp
yes sir, got bloods. It was somewhere in the 30's I believe, I could check but I remember it being in range.
High e2 does def make me a bitch and I feel like everything is going fast and I'm shorter tempered. But only time I've ever got the insecurity was the first time I ran npp.

Hey man, I'm sorry to tell you.... I have banged so many old classmates from Facebook that I'm ashamed to admit it. You were right to be suspicious. Liking photos is the first step to fucking the guy.
I hope, then I wouldn't have to feel bad about the holes I've dipped into haha. Don't like this posts please or I'm gonna think you wanna fuck.

Week 4 of my cycle and with the acception of some mild to moderate Tren sides everything is great. I'm getting such amazing results so swiftly. I honestly feel like I felt on my first cycle 8 years ago. I'm at the halfway mark of a 8 week cycle with quick ester Tren and orals.
Oh ya, and slin

Day 11 since ordering, still waiting. Messaged Stan concerning the order needing to know a ballpark delivery date so I could plan for someone to be home if I’m out of town. Haven’t heard anything back yet.

Day 11 since ordering, still waiting. Messaged Stan concerning the order needing to know a ballpark delivery date so I could plan for someone to be home if I’m out of town. Haven’t heard anything back yet.
He will respond. Do you live at a house?

I don’t know man. I ran tren for 12 weeks one time and I swear week 11-12 had be jealous af and I’m not even like that. I keep the tren runs to 10 weeks now and don’t have an issue
I'm ashamed to say that one time I did a 24 week run with Tren. That is why I'm still insane to this day.

Has anyone had trouble pinning his deca ? No matter what needle I switch to using or what site , the deca takes forever to pin and I mean that the syringe will barely shoot and I gotta press on it hard and no matter how hard I press, the plunger still goes down slowly. It still goes in but so slowly I literally gotta stand there with a needle in for extended periods.
Anyone find a trick to make it easier to plunge ? Maybe the liquid is too thick ?