MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@Buster111 i can't quote you because you mucked up the last post, but anyway, i used to think the same thing until i really thought about it.

Here we have a number of anonymous forum users from an unknown location that are receiving one of a million packages delivered on the day that they post their purchase/TD dates.

Unless they were being watched closely by "the man" those dates don't really mean much, and if they are being watched that closely, they're probably already screwed with or without posting those dates.

Of course just saying "about 6 days to TD" would be easier, but we're dealing with a bunch of green ass noobs that got their first order and want to shout it from the rooftops. Their excitement is kinda cute in a way.

I think he is being facetious, as the kid who made the statement has no idea how many people did or did not receive their packs.

I don’t think he’s actually looking for you all to respond when you get your packages ;)

Maybe my post was taken the wrong way, I’ve seen posts about people complaining their packs hadn’t arrived. I was trying to imply that it’s normal and be cool.

Under no circumstances was I implying or trying to seem like a set out.

@Stanfordpharma1 if it was taken like that, I apologize. I am new to this board but not a stranger to the game.

That’s why in most of my comments, I keep saying trust the process.

Maybe my post was taken the wrong way, I’ve seen posts about people complaining their packs hadn’t arrived. I was trying to imply that it’s normal and be cool.

Under no circumstances was I implying or trying to seem like a set out.

@Stanfordpharma1 if it was taken like that, I apologize. I am new to this board but not a stranger to the game.

That’s why in most of my comments, I keep saying trust the process.
LoL, it's all good. I was just playing with ya. But.... seriously, how many? :)

Haha. Don't ever take me serious.

Okay good lol, I just wanted to make sure people on here thought I was running mouth.
Hey, if I deserve mouth then give me mouth. I'd never hold honesty against any one. I'm far from perfect and when I mess up the customer definitely has the right to post about it.

Curious, are there people who ordered 2/21 order group still waiting?

I am from the 3/1 order group and just curious if he is still pumping through older orders.

I previously thought I was getting mine a week ago, turns out it was a wife’s Etsy order, talk about a huge let down.