MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Curious, are there people who ordered 2/21 order group still waiting?

I am from the 3/1 order group and just curious if he is still pumping through older orders.

I previously thought I was getting mine a week ago, turns out it was a wife’s Etsy order, talk about a huge let down.
I’m from march 1. Not worried though

I’m from march 1. Not worried though
Thanks for the reply, not really what I asked, and never said I was worried, just trying to see if 2/21 group is finished yet.

I meet with doc on Tuesday to clear me to go back to gym after surgery and anxious to get everything in and back to work.

Thanks for the reply, not really what I asked, and never said I was worried, just trying to see if 2/21 group is finished yet.

I meet with doc on Tuesday to clear me to go back to gym after surgery and anxious to get everything in and back to work.
Dude just message Stan and check. Mr “you didn’t answer my question the way I wanted”

You’re not gonna find the answer you’re looking for by posting here. Who knows how many people ordered and maybe 1% of them come on here and post.

You can pm me, but I just finished the orders from 2/21. The orders from the next week starts shipping today. Very sorry to all those who have been waiting. Capsule machine broke and I'm using a small personal sized one until new machine arrives. Closed until then. Should be about 2 weeks.

You can pm me, but I just finished the orders from 2/21. The orders from the next week starts shipping today. Very sorry to all those who have been waiting. Capsule machine broke and I'm using a small personal sized one until new machine arrives. Closed until then. Should be about 2 weeks.
All good, thanks for the update!

Pack arrived from 2/21. Personally was not in a rush so it did not concern me but Stanford was A+ in communication and owning it.

This was my first time giving him a try and I’ll be back :)

So what the

ok smart ass then what are you asking? Your question is answered on page 154. So sick of you guys on here

You even liked his post saying he’s pumping them out as fast as he can. That was Tuesday lol

So what the

ok smart ass then what are you asking? Your question is answered on page 154. So sick of you guys on here
Then leave, I'm sick of you getting your feelings hurt and whining in this thread as you've done countless times. See how this works?

Then leave, I'm sick of you getting your feelings hurt and whining in this thread as you've done countless times. See how this works?
Here we go again. I’m just going to be the adult when people have already told you to stop wasting space on this thread. Dudes a whiny little bitch wanting an exact date when his order comes. Again go eat a dick pussy

I’m curious what you look like since you have no picture of your physique lol
The good old classic physique comparison on meso, when you have nothing else to come back. I'm sure we'll see you soon throwing another tantrum because some members post isn't up to your standards.

The good old classic physique comparison on meso, when you have nothing else to come back. I'm sure we'll see you soon throwing another tantrum because some members post isn't up to your standards.
Definitely through a tantrum

I knew it. Look like shit and take steroids lol

Wow, this thread is pure gold.

I messaged Stan and he literally said “always message, I don’t know where this ‘trust the process’ came from.”

So honestly, I feel bad for all these hot heads on here who think they own the forum and are the only ones who conduct themselves by the unwritten rules of the underground forum. If the complaint is about spamming the thread. All you shit talkers add many more useless posts than someone inquiring about how shipping is going.

Thanks to those that have helped, and thanks to Stan for all he does.

To the ones who come on here and talk shit, keyboard warriors…I hope you find happiness in your life. Because if how others act on a forum like this causes you so much contempt…I honestly feel bad for you.