MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Wishing, hoping, or calling for physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against members and/or their family members; and self-harm are prohibited.
So what the

ok smart ass then what are you asking? Your question is answered on page 154. So sick of you guys on here
Kill yourself

View attachment 161676
If that isn't enough explanation that your insight is neither wanted nor needed, then your way too stupid to even attempt to converse with.

Kill yourself.
You just like talking shit just to talk shit huh? there’s 10-20 people on this thread that have said trust Stan but you fucktards don’t listen. The other guy what ever the fat fucks screen name is used the term trust the process. Keep trying to act smart fucko

As if anyone in real life would have anything to do with this clown lol. Or the other one in this thread whose clock is ticking.... Tick tick tick, stop being a dick dick dick
You really are fucking dumb

My reply to you will stay consistent, kill yourself. Make the world a better place and kill yourself. Nobody likes you. Nobody loves you. Just end your suffering, even the people that you try to attach to and "defend" don't want you. In all seriousness, how does that feel? To know that if you die tonight nobody would care? That you'd likely wind up in Potters Field unless your parents care, so yeah, Potters Field for you. Just give up kid, your whole life history has been not fitting in, not quite belonging, those laughs you hear when you're walking? Yeah, they're laughing at you. You're paper thin, so easy to see through pathetic little boy. Find a safer hobby kid, like jerking off to anime with 3 other fat guy friends, this ain't for you. You're not cut out for bodybuilding, powerlifting, World's Strongest Man, nothing. I'm thinking you could be the next Richard Simmons, you already meet 2 of 3 requirements, could be very successful. Well, could be, but since you're obviously born to lose, someone will do it and make a fortune, just not you. Cause you're a failure in every single way.
Dude get out of here for fucks sake. Go call Stephen king and write stories for him

Well im very sorry to interrupt this friendly conversation, please forgive me. Pack arrived all accounted for. Not good at math, something like 2 weeks, and I know my post count is low so I will just go ahead and fuck myself for that while I'm at it.

I just don’t get it… this is why I don’t have any social media. I wouldn’t even waste my time going back and fourth with someone on line I don’t even know. Let’s think for a minute. I have tons of other things to worry about than some idiot posting something and the person doesn’t even know me. This is suppose to be a forum to help people or give them advice about stuff but instead we have pages on pages telling someone to go fuck yourself cause you think what they post is mean. Lmao!!!

I just don’t get it… this is why I don’t have any social media. I wouldn’t even waste my time going back and fourth with someone on line I don’t even know. Let’s think for a minute. I have tons of other things to worry about than some idiot posting something and the person doesn’t even know me. This is suppose to be a forum to help people or give them advice about stuff but instead we have pages on pages telling someone to go fuck yourself cause you think what they post is mean. Lmao!!!
This post is a waste of space as well. You joined 3 years ago. I’ll keep doing it til you morons quit asking the same dumb shit. Then you newbies with 100 or so posts come on here talking shit because all your questions are previously answered

I’ve never pinned DHB, how is the PIP? I’ve heard it’s really bad, on the level of injectable Winny.
I’ve used it from another source before and I only had pip if I pinned it alone. Some people will put more guaiacol in it to hold higher concentrations which can cause more pip and inflammation as well.

I’ve never pinned DHB, how is the PIP? I’ve heard it’s really bad, on the level of injectable Winny.
Depends on a lot of things man.

These days a lot of brewers have figured out ways to brew dhb with little to no pip for some users.

I’ve used 2 different kinds of dhb in mct at 100mg/ml that were smooth as butter, could pin solo in the delt.

However, that won’t be the case with all dhb. It’s a tricky one

None of it is actually important. Pointing it out, doing it, not doing it. Being self aware or living in ignorance. It's all just words on a screen to someone else who only has their own experience to base things on. So engage or don't engage. Nobody is actually doing anything. I can point out the hypocrisy just like anyone else and it has just as much value. But it don't stop the gear rolling or mean there's less money changing hands....or data banks. Not taking a shot at ya, but my ego said, "I should give my input because it sooooo valuable." And your comment seems like a good place to skate.

Placing my 4th order in 4 months. Take my money Stan. here is my social security, bank account, and I added you as the primary beneficiary to my life insurance instead of my wife.

Here it is. One question for the masses. DHB just landed, but in GSO it doesn't hold very well. Maybe about 75mg per ml.
It holds at 100mg/ml in MCT with 20% BB and is **relatively** pain free. If you’re not using MCT then it’s a really tough slog, unless you add something less desirable like EO.

It holds at 100mg/ml in MCT with 20% BB and is **relatively** pain free. If you’re not using MCT then it’s a really tough slog, unless you add something less desirable like EO.
Yeah, my goal is to not use guic or eo, less than 20% bb and gso. That's why I'll add the test cyp. I've done it before and don't recall any pip complaints. Hopefully I can get it to work.