MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

This post is a waste of space as well. You joined 3 years ago. I’ll keep doing it til you morons quit asking the same dumb shit. Then you newbies with 100 or so posts come on here talking shit because all your questions are previously answered
Newbie that’s twice your size lmao

80132577-03D8-4935-A23A-4D10A1A966DC.jpeg
You look better prove it. I’m by no means big, jacked or ripped but by the looks of your avatar you have a dad body. How old are you lol?

I would but I have nothing impressive.

Why is everyone so angry?
Because I told some newbies to go back and read this thread before wasting space asking the same question 8 times. Now they waste space talking shit so I’m just annoying them

Normal people say that regardless. If you put more effort into the gym, cardio and diet normal people just don’t get it. I’m around 240 right now so yeah bigger than most people.
Bigger doesn’t mean you look good. Show us

Because I told some newbies to go back and read this thread before wasting space asking the same question 8 times. Now they waste space talking shit so I’m just annoying them
I swore i wouldnt do this, but this is has to be said…
I am one of those newbies…and honestly my half a dozen posts about orders, fulfillment, and questions about how to complete an order…are WAY more useful to any and everyone than your beefs, angry rants, and now physique pics that take up dozen PAGES of this thread.

Your argument lacks logic and merit because you are the BIGGEST spammer of this thread. We don’t go back and read every single post, because 90% of them are you and your BS.

You make comments about peoples low post count like posting a lot proves something…in your case your post count is so high because you post a bunch of nonsense and troll other members. It doesn’t make you better than anyone on here. In fact, quite the opposite.

I will see myself out…just gunna sit back and spectate from here on out.

Yeah, my goal is to not use guic or eo, less than 20% bb and gso. That's why I'll add the test cyp. I've done it before and don't recall any pip complaints. Hopefully I can get it to work.
Love your sust bro! Keep it up! I’m lurking this thread hard for the next sale!

I am one of those newbies…and honestly my half a dozen posts about orders, fulfillment, and questions about how to complete an order…are WAY more useful to any and everyone than your beefs, angry rants, and now physique pics that take up dozen PAGES of this thread.

Your argument lacks logic and merit because you are the BIGGEST spammer of this thread. We don’t go back and read every single post, because 90% of them are you and your BS.

You make comments about peoples low post count like posting a lot proves something…in your case your post count is so high because you post a bunch of nonsense and troll other members. It doesn’t make you better than anyone on here. In fact, quite the opposite.

Lol just couldn’t help yourself huh? This post is the same bullshit you post

Lol just couldn’t help yourself huh? This post is the same bullshit you post
You and the newbies have taken up that many pages asking your “useful” questions that have been answered already. I’m confused what you don’t get? You act like your questions are the first to ever be asked by like you’re special. Shut your entitled white ass up

Get used to people like me getting annoyed with you asking the same questions wanting to be spoon fed. Shits not that hard lol.

Since we're throwing down, i'll throw out a freshy. Was always afraid to drop weight when i peaked at a very soft 210, but i love the veins and lines and feel so much better overall. Wish i had switched gears a lot sooner.

At the age of 42 (for 1 more month anyway) the dream of being "huge" is in the rearview mirror and i'm at peace with that.

IMG_20220312_171013.jpg

Homie brags about his account post count like his Reddit karma lmao. like that somehow makes his penis bigger and his personality not so irritating. Honestly I feel bad for someone like him that feels the need to dick size as much as that annoying fuck

View attachment 161699
You look better prove it. I’m by no means big, jacked or ripped but by the looks of your avatar you have a dad body. How old are you lol?
You need to humble yourself man. Chill out dude, you’re calling out every member left and right and ranting in this thread all day like you’re better than everyone and you post up a physique like this.

Put your head down and put in some work