MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Homie brags about his account post count like his Reddit karma lmao. like that somehow makes his penis bigger and his personality not so irritating. Honestly I feel bad for someone like him that feels the need to dick size as much as that annoying fuck
When did brag about my post count? Just saying yours is low. You really make no sense

You need to humble yourself man. Chill out dude, you’re calling out every member left and right and ranting in this thread all day like you’re better than everyone and you post up a physique like this.

Put your head down and put in some work
Read my post like the newbies on here man. I said I wasn’t big. Said I wasn’t jacked. Said I wasn’t ripped. 40yrs old I’m not trying to compete. Not a lot of 40yr olds with flat stomachs

You need to humble yourself man. Chill out dude, you’re calling out every member left and right and ranting in this thread all day like you’re better than everyone and you post up a physique like this.

Put your head down and put in some work
I’ll do what I want. Good thing you nor anyone else here dictates who Stan sells to

I’ll do what I want. Good thing you nor anyone else here dictates who Stan sells to
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Maybe spend less time trying to overcome your own “daddy didn’t love me enough” insecurities on this thread, and actually try and help someone if you’re so fuckin full of wisdom, cause as it stands, you just seem like a cry baby cunt….

So much hostility damn. Arent we all here to take drugs and get jacked and lift heavy shit?
The hostility is coming from David, who is belittling every member who dares speak against his extremely immature and childish behavior. It's about time other members are calling him out for it.

I take it Stan is still closed.

I picked a shitty time to run out of gear. Do you guys think cyp is appreciably better than enanthate? I always bought Test E cuz im a cheap fuck but seems like most use cyp.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Maybe spend less time trying to overcome your own “daddy didn’t love me enough” insecurities on this thread, and actually try and help someone if you’re so fuckin full of wisdom, cause as it stands, you just seem like a cry baby cunt….
Yep daddy was always working. Got molested by your dad who was banging my mom

The hostility is coming from David, who is belittling every member who dares speak against his extremely immature and childish behavior. It's about time other members are calling him out for it.
Boo hoo

Immature and childish behavior stems from you guys being mad I’m telling you to read and answer your own questions so you decide to be smartass douches. You keep responding and it’s hilarious

You're harshing on this guy calling him a newb, but aperently you still don't know how to multi-quote.
Yeah wasnt trying to multi quote lol.
Internets acting up but if that’s all you can talk shit about I get it lol