MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

First of all, what does a dick pussy look like you told tiredandhot to eat? Hermaphrodite? Just curious.

Also, flaming all the members here wont get you anything at all but possibly banned. Just giving you a heads up. As you have a hot one. Most of us do as we're aggressive by nature being in this game. But it gets old after a while.

But bro, you do know you can just hit ignore for a member you don't want to hear from right?

Let the new guys that came on here just to source spout off all they want. No one really cares. They'll get their gear, report with a TD and FEELZ report then disappear until they run out or report back with PIP or wondering if they should PCT or B&C.

It's the members that came here, and are here to contribute and share their knowledge with others that I appreciate. I skim past all the other noise.
No clue I could ignore these douche bags. As far as what does a dick pussy look like your guess is as good as mine. Not sure I said that. If I get banned oh we’ll I’ve got my sources emails lol

Not a lot of 40yr olds with flat stomachs
Sounds like you’d be better off hanging with the menopausal women drinking their flat tummy tea, lord knows you act just like one.

Maybe the menopausal women will also be impressed with your pre pubescent boy physique that you seem to be so proud of, while slanging shit on every other member who doesn’t have an avi of themselves.

Once again, get off your high horse, cut out the keyboard warrior act, and get to work bro lmfao.

If you spent half the time actually training hard or doing something worth while as you do slamming your keyboard bragging about your flat tummy, you might actually be able to impress some real lifters.

Sounds like you’d be better off hanging with the menopausal women drinking their flat tummy tea, lord knows you act just like one.

Maybe the menopausal women will also be impressed with your pre pubescent boy physique that you seem to be so proud of, while slanging shit on every other member who doesn’t have an avi of themselves.

Once again, get off your high horse, cut out the keyboard warrior act, and get to work bro lmfao.

If you spent half the time actually training hard or doing something worth while as you do slamming your keyboard bragging about your flat tummy, you might actually be able to impress some real lifters.
Lol I’m happy with how I look. If that’s you in your avatar not everyone’s chasing to be a pro bodybuilder so they can die at 40-50. Pre pubescent physique? I’ll take that as a compliment since I’m 40. So at 50 I’ll look 20 right? Good one. I don’t go to the gym to impress anyone you fuck stick. Go eat some plain chicken breast and asparagus

Here it is. One question for the masses. DHB just landed, but in GSO it doesn't hold very well. Maybe about 75mg per ml. I could make a blend with test e or cyp, but at what ratios? If I did a DHB75/Test Cyp150 would that work?
I’m excited that you’re adding DHB to the list. Personally I’d prefer to have straight DHB not in a blend so that I can dose it to my liking while not having to run up the test too much. As previously stated, 100mg is possible while being almost pip free when mct is used. Either way I’m grateful that you’re adding it.

Flat tummy tea.....

Pure
Fucking
Gold

Ahahaha!

Dude I was with ya on a couple things like 20 pages ago but holy fuck you need to chill out and stay off the forum for a day or two. You’re embarrassing yourself big time !! Responding to every post like your 13 yrs old.
Again I could give be 2 shits what you or anyone on an Internet forum thinks. As annoying as I am with responding these same people keep responding saying the exact same things too. Like Ben Northman instigating shit like a 13yr old. Don’t like it block me. I only come on here when I need to find stuff out about stanford being open and this last time I had to sit and read through bullshit. Now you know how I feel. Sorry I hurt your feelings