MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

If you’re going to talk shit put your money where your mouth is. Lol both pictures I wasn’t even flexing but if you look better show me and tell me how to do it lol
I wasn't talking shit, I am genuinely concerned for your dieting/training

I usually wouldn't resort to such childish behavior but I will let you in on this picture I snapped last week

Oh and I wasn't even flexing :)

Attachments

• IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Mast is one of my favorites. I'll start Test, Tren and Mast in May.

Test Tren and Mast is the ultimate cutting cycle IMO. Such a synergistic stack.

I haven't touched Mast because its the only steroid where I notice hair falling out sadly but man I have never looked so dry :(

What are the dosages?

L
I wasn't talking shit, I am genuinely concerned for your dieting/training

I usually wouldn't resort to such childish behavior but I will let you in on this picture I snapped last week

Oh and I wasn't even flexing :)
Lol impressive

I haven't touched Mast because its the only steroid where I notice hair falling out sadly but man I have never looked so dry :(

What are the dosages?

Test C 400/Tren E 100mg/Mast E 500/Anadrol 50

Bpc 157, Hcg, Epitalon

I'm going to TRY to get away with low Tren this summer... although I'm sure I'll end up bumping it up. Damn you Tren.

What are the dosages?
No hate but you’re worried about my health and you take tren?

God bless the woman that can stand more than 25 seconds in your presence
Yeah because of how I act towards random juice monkeys online? Good job buddy. Trying to stop this nonsense and see what I mean, you guys just can’t help yourselves

L

Lol impressive

Thank you.

No hate but you’re worried about my health and you take tren?

Tren gets a bad rep because you have all these guys blasting 500mg+ a week without monitoring their BP or bloodwork. I prefer to run it at 200mg a week for its nutrient partitioning effects and let my diet and training take the helm.

That being said I haven't touched Tren in a long time (3 years) nor any other compound outside of my TRT dose of test. When I "blast" I throw in 100mg of var for 6-8 weeks.

IMO Var is an extremely underrated steroid ran at 100mg. You're not gonna get huge by any means but I can put on 5-7 pounds of quality lean muscle and stay shredded which is fine by me.

I was one of those guys who used to think it was all about high dosages but I have made more gains these last few years then I ever did running all types of shit by getting my diet, training, and cardio down.

I want to be in this game for the long run and the less gear I need to take the better.

Thank you.

Tren gets a bad rep because you have all these guys blasting 500mg+ a week without monitoring their BP or bloodwork. I prefer to run it at 200mg a week for its nutrient partitioning effects and let my diet and training take the helm.

That being said I haven't touched Tren in a long time (3 years) nor any other compound outside of my TRT dose of test. When I "blast" I throw in 100mg of var for 6-8 weeks.

I was one of those guys who used to think it was all about high dosages but I have made more gains these last few years then I ever did running all types of shit by getting my diet, training, and cardio down.

I want to be in this game for the long run and the less gear I need to take the better.

Sage advice.

Test C 400/Tren E 100mg/Mast E 500/Anadrol 50

Bpc 157, Hcg, Epitalon

I'm going to TRY to get away with low Tren this summer... although I'm sure I'll end up bumping it up. Damn you Tren.

Have you ever tried low test with tren? I found that suited me better.

I know the feeling man, it always starts at 100mg and before you know it you're 2 CCs deep :D

Thank you.

IMO Var is an extremely underrated steroid ran at 100mg. You're not gonna get huge by any means but I can put on 5-7 pounds of quality lean muscle and stay shredded which is fine by me.

I tried tren once and after 4 weeks knew it wasn’t for me. Obviously I have a patience and temper issue

Have you ever tried low test with tren? I found that suited me better.

I know the feeling man, it always starts at 100mg and before you know it you're 2 CCs deep :D
Yes, I've tried virtually every combination... high, low, you name it. I really want to avoid Tren sides this time. I'm getting too old haha. I'm thinking about continuing my EQ run through the summer so I don't have to take as much Tren. What do you think?

Yes, I've tried virtually every combination... high, low, you name it. I really want to avoid Tren sides this time. I'm getting too old haha. I'm thinking about continuing my EQ run through the summer so I don't have to take as much Tren. What do you think?

I've noticed if I run test at 100mg and tren at 200mg I have almost no sides with the exception of the occasional sleepless night. Could just be me though.

How long have you been on EQ? It's one of the slowest steroids to "kick in" but when it does it's amazing. As long as you're keeping an eye on BP I think you'll really like it but it has a way of increasing HCT and if you've been on it too long I would take a small breather and just commit to the tren fully.

As your name suggests, you can't beat Tren

I've noticed if I run test at 100mg and tren at 200mg I have almost no sides with the exception of the occasional sleepless night. Could just be me though.

How long have you been on EQ? It's one of the slowest steroids to "kick in" but when it does it's amazing. As long as you're keeping an eye on BP I think you'll really like it but it has a way of increasing HCT and if you've been on it too long I would take a small breather and just commit to the tren fully.

As your name suggests, you can't beat Tren

I'm on week 12 of my current EQ run....starting to see the strength and fullness kick in. My appetite is through the roof. If Tren makes anyone lose appetite, I'd suggest adding some EQ into the mix. I can't stop eating.

But yes, nothing works for me like Tren. I hate to say it.

I'm on week 12 of my current EQ run....starting to see the strength and fullness kick in. My appetite is through the roof. If Tren makes anyone lose appetite, I'd suggest adding some EQ into the mix. I can't stop eating.

But yes, nothing works for me like Tren. I hate to say it.

IME it takes about 8-10 weeks to start noticing the benefits of EQ, so you are just now getting to the good part. Enjoy it bro, and keep us updated.

All this talk about tren is making me twitch lol, I might have to make one final return to the dark side this summer, it's been far too long