MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'm on week 12 of my current EQ run....starting to see the strength and fullness kick in. My appetite is through the roof. If Tren makes anyone lose appetite, I'd suggest adding some EQ into the mix. I can't stop eating.

But yes, nothing works for me like Tren. I hate to say it.
How much EQ? Was thinking of switching to this at 750 pyramiding my way up after I go to a trt dose for a few months

Thank you.

Tren gets a bad rep because you have all these guys blasting 500mg+ a week without monitoring their BP or bloodwork. I prefer to run it at 200mg a week for its nutrient partitioning effects and let my diet and training take the helm.

That being said I haven't touched Tren in a long time (3 years) nor any other compound outside of my TRT dose of test. When I "blast" I throw in 100mg of var for 6-8 weeks.

IMO Var is an extremely underrated steroid ran at 100mg. You're not gonna get huge by any means but I can put on 5-7 pounds of quality lean muscle and stay shredded which is fine by me.

I was one of those guys who used to think it was all about high dosages but I have made more gains these last few years then I ever did running all types of shit by getting my diet, training, and cardio down.

I want to be in this game for the long run and the less gear I need to take the better.
I completely agree about var. My last cycle was just 500mg test e, 100mg var & a little bit of mast p at the end and it was my favorite cycle to date. Pumps were out of control and I felt great

Good Lord you’re 40 years old and this is how you act? Your coworkers at Denny’s must really hate you.
Good for you bud everyone’s over it but in case you’re wondering I work for Pepsi and get paid well as long as a pension. Once again not too concerned with what an internet stranger thinks lol.

I completely agree about var. My last cycle was just 500mg test e, 100mg var & a little bit of mast p at the end and it was my favorite cycle to date. Pumps were out of control and I felt great
Honestly liked test deca and mast together. I always suggest a little masteron just for the anti gyno benefit.

First of all, what does a dick pussy look like you told tiredandhot to eat? Hermaphrodite? Just curious.

Also, flaming all the members here wont get you anything at all but possibly banned. Just giving you a heads up. As you have a hot one. Most of us do as we're aggressive by nature being in this game. But it gets old after a while.

But bro, you do know you can just hit ignore for a member you don't want to hear from right?

Let the new guys that came on here just to source spout off all they want. No one really cares. They'll get their gear, report with a TD and FEELZ report then disappear until they run out or report back with PIP or wondering if they should PCT or B&C.

It's the members that came here, and are here to contribute and share their knowledge with others that I appreciate. I skim past all the other noise.
Ive learned alot just from this thread.

Hey guys, placed an order with Stan,
10 days ago, have never had an issue with him and communicating with him in past, but all of a sudden he’s MIA on my order which has been paid for. Stan can I get some clarification on this please. Thanks bro!

10 days ago, have never had an issue with him and communicating with him in past, but all of a sudden he’s MIA on my order which has been paid for. Stan can I get some clarification on this please. Thanks bro!
Yeah, I'm about 2 weeks behind schedule. Forgive me, I know I sound like a broken me,, but my capsule machine broke and I'm working my butt off to get these out. I'm very sorry. For all those trying to place orders I'm sorry I'm not answering, but I'm closed until I get a new capping machine. Should be about 2 weeks.

Fyi, I'll be working overnight capping with a small personal size capping machine. I'm not blowing anyone off. My priority is to get these packs out.

Fyi, I'll be working overnight capping with a small personal size capping machine. I'm not blowing anyone off. My priority is to get these packs out.
Well, Jesus Christ signed on to see 3 pages of shit. I’ll just be waiting to get my order in lol!

Are you making caps to order or you just didn’t have enough supply for the overwhelming orders you got? Just wondering why someone who seems pretty professional is getting bogged down by cap orders.

Yeah, I'm about 2 weeks behind schedule. Forgive me, I know I sound like a broken me,, but my capsule machine broke and I'm working my butt off to get these out. I'm very sorry. For all those trying to place orders I'm sorry I'm not answering, but I'm closed until I get a new capping machine. Should be about 2 weeks.
Appreciate the update…

Get er dun