MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I've been crying that y'all are such angry people and need to fill this thread of hate and anger.

Makes me wonder who will be the bigger man and not give the last response
Cold up here A. The anger help keep warm. Shits going to get real If I don't get some texas tea and tummy tuk soon.

Hmm. At two-week mark since I sent payment but nothing so far. I did send an email inquiry a few days ago but got no response. Hoping to receive the order soon.

Not an especially big order. My first one with this source so I kept it rather small.

Anyhow, just giving a status report.

Thank you.

Tren gets a bad rep because you have all these guys blasting 500mg+ a week without monitoring their BP or bloodwork. I prefer to run it at 200mg a week for its nutrient partitioning effects and let my diet and training take the helm.

That being said I haven't touched Tren in a long time (3 years) nor any other compound outside of my TRT dose of test. When I "blast" I throw in 100mg of var for 6-8 weeks.

IMO Var is an extremely underrated steroid ran at 100mg. You're not gonna get huge by any means but I can put on 5-7 pounds of quality lean muscle and stay shredded which is fine by me.

I was one of those guys who used to think it was all about high dosages but I have made more gains these last few years then I ever did running all types of shit by getting my diet, training, and cardio down.

I want to be in this game for the long run and the less gear I need to take the better.
I believe there's definitely a diminishing returns thing with gear. I learned this 30+years ago when I was competing. I knew guys I competed against who ran more in two weeks than I did in my entire pre-contest cycle. I not only beat them but was a lot healthier doing it.

I will say that I've gotten nothing less than spectacular gains from Tren. I know it has something of a reputation for being unhealthy but I ran it for six months straight and was getting bloods and the like done at least once a month. Never had the slightest problem. Now I'm the most muscular and lean I've ever been in my entire life save on contest day when I used to do that. I'm literally more muscular at 60 than I was at 25, and I got there running only Sustanon and Tren Enanthate.

Oh yeah, there was the working my ass off at the gym part too. That helped.

I could put pix of myself eight months apart, more or less a before and after thing. In 8 months I looked like an entirely different, and younger person.

I've been off Tren for about six months now but about to start it again and really looking forward to it.

I'm on week 12 of my current EQ run....starting to see the strength and fullness kick in. My appetite is through the roof. If Tren makes anyone lose appetite, I'd suggest adding some EQ into the mix. I can't stop eating.

But yes, nothing works for me like Tren. I hate to say it.
The only unpleasant side effect I got from tren was night sweats. I'm not kidding, all night long sweating like a whore in church. I'd get up to change shirts and pillow two, three times a night. The results were well worth putting up with the sweating like a pig part. The gains I got off tren enanthate were spectacular.

I would put a before pic of what I looked like a couple of years ago but I wouldn't want to make anyone throw up. I was a disgusting fatbody with one foot in the grave.

This is 5'6" and right at 195. This pic is actually about three months old. I'm now around 189 and a lot leaner.

I keep stating that I'm 60 years old. Well, here's what 60 looks like:
moi.jpg

Hmm. At two-week mark since I sent payment but nothing so far. I did send an email inquiry a few days ago but got no response. Hoping to receive the order soon.

Not an especially big order. My first one with this source so I kept it rather small.

I emailed too, no response. Try a PM on here, did that and he responded promptly.

But likely if you ordered pills or are behind a bunch of orders with pills, that’s probably what is causing delay.

I emailed too, no response. Try a PM on here, did that and he responded promptly.

But likely if you ordered pills or are behind a bunch of orders with pills, that’s probably what is causing delay.
I think the email guy isn’t Stan. He responds here quick but I also ordered 2 weeks ago no pills and still waiting. No big deal

He just started doing the 3/1 orders. He said it’s likely going to take 2 weeks to get through them all. If you guys would just read a page or 2 back, all your answers are here.

He just started doing the 3/1 orders. He said it’s likely going to take 2 weeks to get through them all. If you guys would just read a page or 2 back, all your answers are here.
I mean.. I know he is holding off on fulfilling orders, but I am unsure if I can just place them...

Glad you mentioned that. It's been a week since I've been on here, and came on to send Stan a PM due to not receiving order yet, but there's so many pages of new posts that I definitely would have PMed him without seeing that update.

Does Stanford still have an order minimum of $250?

Glad you mentioned that. It's been a week since I've been on here, and came on to send Stan a PM due to not receiving order yet, but there's so many pages of new posts that I definitely would have PMed him without seeing that update.
I will take blame for this