MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Are you making caps to order or you just didn’t have enough supply for the overwhelming orders you got? Just wondering why someone who seems pretty professional is getting bogged down by cap orders.
Not really to order, but capping is a never ending process. It all is really. No matter what I make, whether it be an oral or injectable, it's gonna run out quick so I have constantly be making everything

Lmao you only come on here to find out about stan being open yet you’ve responded every 10 mins for the last 20 pages lol you’re a fucking wack jobbbb … you and Habib should build bunk beds and become stepbrothers!!! clowns
You understand the way to win is to just stop replying. I get you just couldn't stand it. But if he has nothing to interact he will stop and feel like he's won. That's how you defeat people over the internet. Let them feel they've won.

Well, Jesus Christ signed on to see 3 pages of shit. I’ll just be waiting to get my order in
You understand the way to win is to just stop replying. I get you just couldn't stand it. But if he has nothing to interact he will stop and feel like he's won. That's how you defeat people over the internet. Let them feel they've won.
Nobody is winning here. I’m done and apparently it seems so are the others. You’re just making it worse trying to stir the pot.

Again I could give be 2 shits what you or anyone on an Internet forum thinks. As annoying as I am with responding these same people keep responding saying the exact same things too. Like Ben Northman instigating shit like a 13yr old. Don’t like it block me. I only come on here when I need to find stuff out about stanford being open and this last time I had to sit and read through bullshit. Now you know how I feel. Sorry I hurt your feelings
Show me on the doll where the big bad Ben Northman hurt you.....

Show me on the doll where the big bad Ben Northman hurt
JFC you just cant help but respond to everything can you? You're a trip man. Do you have tourettes? Grow some thicker skin and a sense of humor. That shit was funny.
I can’t help it? I was done and talking about normal shit yet here you are responding to “everything”. Guess I’ll just go back to filling this thread up like you since you’re a man child with no self control

Oh ok, now that YOU'RE done we all should be too. Self control? Read back a few pages moron. Whom is the kettle calling the pot black.

Oh ok, now that YOU'RE done we all should be too. Self control? Read back a few pages moron. Whom is the kettle calling the pot black.
You guys asked me to stop and I did yet here you are being a douche bag. You should learn to read where I said I was done and apparantly others are too. Some of you guys really are a joke lol. Keep posting and I will too dummy