MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I emailed too, no response. Try a PM on here, did that and he responded promptly.

But likely if you ordered pills or are behind a bunch of orders with pills, that’s probably what is causing delay.
same here

No email, but super quick and helpful reply via DM's

Also same situation, ordered pills along with oils a little over 2 weeks ago but with the machine breaking the hang up is expected.

nbd. shit happens and that's why we plan far ahead in advance.

I have been MIA for last 2 weeks. Every Quarter I stepp away from all electeonics unless it is work related. Spent the last hour carching up on the last 20 pages of this thread, Glad to see that the Hatfield & McCoys made up!

Before I post in another area, I thought I would ask y'all. Any recommendations on a good source for Cardarine?

About to start my next cycle and was thinking of adding it.

TxHero

I have been MIA for last 2 weeks. Every Quarter I stepp away from all electeonics unless it is work related. Spent the last hour carching up on the last 20 pages of this thread, Glad to see that the Hatfield & McCoys made up!

Before I post in another area, I thought I would ask y'all. Any recommendations on a good source for Cardarine?

About to start my next cycle and was thinking of adding it.

TxHero
I buy from SAF Research.

10mg PWO while on cycle. Great endurance boost.

Buy 1 Get 2 Free today. Code: STPATTY

Add 3 to cart.

I do the best I can to take care of you guys via pm. That is not me on email. That is, in fact, paki Stan. Most likely all packs will be shipped by end of the week. And for the guy that just posted my address.... that's my grand mommas house, man. Not cool.

LoL, j/k. That's pelosi's house.

I do the best I can to take care of you guys via pm. That is not me on email. That is, in fact, paki Stan. Most likely all packs will be shipped by end of the week. And for the guy that just posted my address.... that's my grand mommas house, man. Not cool.

Looks like mine will be here Monday.

I would put a before pic of what I looked like a couple of years ago but I wouldn't want to make anyone throw up. I was a disgusting fatbody with one foot in the grave.

This is 5'6" and right at 195. This pic is actually about three months old. I'm now around 189 and a lot leaner.

I keep stating that I'm 60 years old. Well, here's what 60 looks like:
View attachment 161802
You remind me of Mickey Rourke in Iron Man 2... and I mean that as a compliment.

Why Paki Stan no answer email....not taking orders now?

I've literally had people feel it from the first time I answer an email. I mean if Santa can have that Christmas spirit, Jesus can have that holy spirit. Well then bi golly Stan can have that Stanford spirit.
Now that's some straight up magical voodoo. I felt it too after my first email to you.
Killin me man! Lol.