MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Blast of? You B&C or coming off? Nice result.
500 Test E / 550 Deca
50 Tbol (wk 1-4)
50 Drol (wk 14-17 3x / wk Heavy Days)

TRT dose is 250. Dropping to that until blood work on 3/30, then I’m thinking cutting to 125 until Memorial Day, then maybe the Primo or super low dose Tren.

By small order I mean it was just a little over the minimum, which is $200. He does offer other goodies I plan to avail myself of soon.
I pretty much do this with all my orders ( unless ordering with other guys) and especially if it's a vendor I haven't used before. I keep my orders close to the minimum and order more frequently.

I’ve never used anything brewed in GSO so I’m excited to give Stan a try?
Do you guys feel or notice any PIP from his e/c?
I’m prolly just going to be using it for cycles

Can't come soon enough I'm in need of some things pretty bad not wanting to source elsewhere but gonna have to to hold me over for the time being
Yea I feel you. Im gonna do a large order on my essentials with this next order .. test, mast, var.

Can never have enough test

Anyone tried the anadrol from Stanford yet? I’ve gotten it from 2 different suppliers one being here and haven’t had any affects at all from either. Find it hard to believe both sources have been bunk. 100mg a day with 350mg of test E weekly and no outstanding results 0 side affects

Anyone tried the anadrol from Stanford yet? I’ve gotten it from 2 different suppliers one being here and haven’t had any affects at all from either. Find it hard to believe both sources have been bunk. 100mg a day with 350mg of test E weekly and no outstanding results 0 side affects
How long have you been taking them? Also if you’re not already, take them on an empty stomach. You lose a lot of bioavailability if you take them with food or not fasted

Yeah. I’ve been pulsing it for 4’weeks (50 mg 3x / wk) as a finisher to my 500 Test E / 550 Deca cycle.

Gained a total of 16 lbs, was stuck at 12.5 for a bit, the Drol helped me break through the plateau.

How long have you been taking them? Also if you’re not already, take them on an empty stomach. You lose a lot of bioavailability if you take them with food or not fasted
And don't take grapefruit juice or proton pump inhibitors