MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hilarious. You’re so cool
Have you really not noticed that hand fulls of people are telling you the exact same thing? It sincerely makes me cringe that you are continuing to behave like a bratty little child. You have told people to not clutter Stan’s thread when in fact you are the only person guilty of that… I’ve personally seen you act like a moron before on other threads in a similar fashion but this one takes the cake! I will forever think back to your incoherent display of stupidity from now on when I see you post anything… More than anything, I feel sorry for you sir. You completely lack any and all emotional maturity and have exhibited obvious signs of serious issues, which should absolutely be remedied with therapy and/or counseling.. Please for everyone’s sake (and yours) stop

Have you really not noticed that hand fulls of people are telling you the exact same thing? It sincerely makes me cringe that you are continuing to behave like a bratty little child. You have told people to not clutter Stan’s thread when in fact you are the only person guilty of that… I’ve personally seen you act like a moron before on other threads in a similar fashion but this one takes the cake! I will forever think back to your incoherent display of stupidity from now on when I see you post anything… More than anything, I feel sorry for you sir. You completely lack any and all emotional maturity and have exhibited obvious signs of serious issues, which should absolutely be remedied with therapy and/or counseling.. Please for everyone’s sake (and yours) stop
Did you really waste your time spouting off the same bullshit everyone has said already? Don’t you feel dumb contradicting yourself? I guess I’ll tell you directly this time since you have a hard time grasping the fact that I do not give a fuck. Stop responding with this stupid bullshit going back and forth with me and I will stop. See how that works? Pretty fucking annoying huh.

Again I could give be 2 shits what you or anyone on an Internet forum thinks. As annoying as I am with responding these same people keep responding saying the exact same things too. Like Ben Northman instigating shit like a 13yr old. Don’t like it block me. I only come on here when I need to find stuff out about stanford being open and this last time I had to sit and read through bullshit. Now you know how I feel. Sorry I hurt your feelings
Lmao you only come on here to find out about stan being open yet you’ve responded every 10 mins for the last 20 pages lol you’re a fucking wack jobbbb … you and Habib should build bunk beds and become stepbrothers!!! clowns

Did you really waste your time spouting off the same bullshit everyone has said already? Don’t you feel dumb contradicting yourself? I guess I’ll tell you directly this time since you have a hard time grasping the fact that I do not give a fuck. Stop responding with this stupid bullshit going back and forth with me and I will stop. See how that works? Pretty fucking annoying huh.
Ok that's fair. Let's let it go. We can be cool from now on, right??

By the way, mdavid, what are you running currently?

Thanks for proving me and everyone else right who have posted about you. “I don’t give a fuck” is the statement of every sick narcissist that I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming into contact with… You’re projecting all your issues and extreme insecurities on people in a thread for stan, not you. You need to find a purpose in life because clearly you don’t have one. Everyone else in this thread live in reality while you live in your own delusions.. If you want to continue embarrassing yourself, by all means go for it. Last post to you

Have you really not noticed that hand fulls of people are telling you the exact same thing? It sincerely makes me cringe that you are continuing to behave like a bratty little child. You have told people to not clutter Stan’s thread when in fact you are the only person guilty of that… I’ve personally seen you act like a moron before on other threads in a similar fashion but this one takes the cake! I will forever think back to your incoherent display of stupidity from now on when I see you post anything… More than anything, I feel sorry for you sir. You completely lack any and all emotional maturity and have exhibited obvious signs of serious issues, which should absolutely be remedied with therapy and/or counseling.. Please for everyone’s sake (and yours)
Lmao you only come on here to find out about stan being open yet you’ve responded every 10 mins for the last 20 pages lol you’re a fucking wack jobbbb … you and Habib should build bunk beds and become stepbrothers!!! clowns
Told you I’m doing it on purpose dummy lol

Thanks for proving me and everyone else right who have posted about you. “I don’t give a fuck” is the statement of every sick narcissist that I’ve ever had the displeasure of coming into contact with… You’re projecting all your issues and extreme insecurities on people in a thread for stan, not you. You need to find a purpose in life because clearly you don’t have one. Everyone else in this thread live in reality while you live in your own delusions.. If you want to continue embarrassing yourself, by all means go for it. Last post to you
Last post. I bet. You guys just can’t help yourselves

NPP 100mg/ml blind HPLC. Nice job stan

Attachments

• DA44F1E9-5C81-4C9D-947A-523A69896335.jpeg
    DA44F1E9-5C81-4C9D-947A-523A69896335.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 54
You need to humble yourself man. Chill out dude, you’re calling out every member left and right and ranting in this thread all day like you’re better than everyone and you post up a physique like this.

Put your head down and put in some work
This.

Can't believe people take gear to look like that honestly

Could achieve a 10x better physique with a good diet and solid training program without compromising your health

Could achieve a 10x better physique with a good diet and solid training program without compromising
This.

Could achieve a 10x better physique with a good diet and solid training program without compromising your health
If you’re going to talk shit put your money where your mouth is. Lol both pictures I wasn’t even flexing but if you look better show me and tell me how to do it lol

I was trying to give you a chance not to be a cunt to everybody....you know, just by making casual conversation. I see your not in the mood. Carry on...
Can’t tell who’s serious. Upped test to 750/week deca 750/week last week. There’s more info about me to shift on lol