MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ii haven't send a sample to test the quantities and all the good stuff but for now these has to do. Trenbolone acate all looking legit if any new people are doubtful. Would like to do a mg test though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-111153.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-111153.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20220309_111241.jpg
    IMG_20220309_111241.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 76
I think this is one my favorite threads in a forum ever. Straight comedy with a bit of informative info too. What's the deal with the "super pct" is it just dosed higher than the regular nolva and clomid? Serious question. I already know be ready to get flamed for asking a question lol. And yes I've read the forum. But haven't found the answer to my question any one help me on this one?

I think this is one my favorite threads in a forum ever. Straight comedy with a bit of informative info too. What's the deal with the "super pct" is it just dosed higher than the regular nolva and clomid? Serious question. I already know be ready to get flamed for asking a question lol. And yes I've read the forum. But haven't found the answer to my question any one help me on this one?
No, 20mg nolva/50mg clomid. It was all I carried, but got a lot of requests for just clomid or nolva by it's self so I added that. I should probably just take super pct off list since they are sold separately and you can just take one of each now.

Received 2/21 order 3/09. Perfect timing two hours before I flew out. Technically a 2/28 order because I ordered stuff that wasn’t even ready yet.

No, 20mg nolva/50mg clomid. It was all I carried, but got a lot of requests for just clomid or nolva by it's self so I added that. I should probably just take super pct off list since they are sold separately and you can just take one of each now.
Okay sweet. I was just curious thanks man

Agreed, but sometimes a man has to stop to child's level to get a point across. I looked at his history very quickly, and it's all about 4th to 5th grade level, like his avatar of his GF. I just sit here watching the antics now actually, my gym bag is full.
Cool car homo

Still waiting on my 2/21 package. I even ordered at like 8am that morning.

damn, 8AM.

I imagine @Stanfordpharma1 sitting at his kitchen table, eagerly watching the clock at 7:57.

Sipping black coffee. Reading the Washington Post. Listening to his cat barf on the living room rug.

7:58 now.

the cat barfs again. Stan needs to pee, but can't be bothered with such trivial nonsense because at 8AM he opens his secure notebook, fires up TOR and logs into Protonmail to check for new orders.

7:59 and counting.

the cat barfs a final time. only bile now.
Stan has to go clean it up before the wife sees how Garfield fucked up her new rug.

8:00. Time to go!

But Stan is nowhere to be found. he had to run off and buy some Febreze odor/stain remover to cover the cat's nastiness.

That's why your order was missed bro. Sorry.

damn, 8AM.

I imagine @Stanfordpharma1 sitting at his kitchen table, eagerly watching the clock at 7:57.

Sipping black coffee. Reading the Washington Post. Listening to his cat barf on the living room rug.

7:58 now.

the cat barfs again. Stan needs to pee, but can't be bothered with such trivial nonsense because at 8AM he opens his secure notebook, fires up TOR and logs into Protonmail to check for new orders.

7:59 and counting.

the cat barfs a final time. only bile now.
Stan has to go clean it up before the wife sees how Garfield fucked up her new rug.

8:00. Time to go!

But Stan is nowhere to be found. he had to run off and buy some Febreze odor/stain remover to cover the cat's nastiness.

That's why your order was missed bro. Sorry.
Haha, damn now that’s funny. To circle back, Stan reached out, looked into it and gave an update,

yeah it is definitly a crazy time. ive been watching looks like your health is good' ill shoot you an email.. i am glad to be back.