MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have no doubts that his ancillary’s are dosed correctly however you should always go with pharma for those meds.
Agree also but I know Stan and his quality and I'm sure he had those raws tested expecially those raws. So I would say ur good there might even been some testing reports on them I can't remember. But all the other products I'd used of his have been the best src iv used so far...

And IV called plenty of srcs shit. Ur always once in a blue moon have some type of over looked issue possibly, for me its what that issue is and how that src handles the issue. Anytime there's been something with Stan which, ta is all I can remember he's taken care of those who had orders and had waited n usually always hooks it up, and the products are good so it's not like the extras is bunk or junk product..... I always try to have or get extra just in case things take alil longer then usually.

I got his winny caps there deff legit fuckers are actually pretty strong, same with his var caps.... I just grabbed more not to long ago with some test cyp,primo, and mast e.... I actually have plans to get blood work before I start so I'll have a baseline last time they were around 200-220. And then I'll pull bloods again 5 weeks in

What's your opinions on running dbol at 50mg once per day? I'm thinking of trying out Stan's dbol but I've heard it's better to take low doses multiple times per day rather than once at a large dose. Thoughts?
Dump the cap into a bottle of water, shake, and sip.

Dump the cap into a bottle of water, shake, and sip.
I've had it liquid oral before, but it was dissolved in 10ml of grain alcohol, 1000mg. I'm no brewer, but I don't believe it dissolves in water. Better off putting the dosage you're sure of into your body.

We used to do this back in the day. Put your dose in a gallon of water and drink throughout the day. The dose was spread out. But it wasn’t suspended in humco or anything sweet.

how long do we have to wait until an email reply?
Waited maybe 4 hours for initial reply, then made payment. Not sure how long on email for confirmation of payment received, still not received that yet.

how long do we have to wait until an email reply?
Waited maybe 4 hours for initial reply, then made payment. Not sure how long on email for confirmation of payment received, still not received that yet.
You usually won’t get an email confirmation on funds received