MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

2x tren e 100mg
3x tren a 100mg
4x sustanon 250mg
2x test e 250 mg
1x winny 50ct
1x super pct 30ct

Ready to re-up. 31 hours 48 minutes until Christmas!!

Woooohooooo

Touchdown.

Ordered 04/19

Arrived 5/21

Order to Arrival: 32 days

Shitty arrival date. Communication was not bad for a one man OP. ( if Stan is a one man OP )

Stan has DEARLY compensated for the late shipment. He has added vials to my order and gave me store credit. Do not ask me how much.

I will put in another order this week because I am still overall happy with StanfordPharma.

This is only my experience and I cannot make judgement for any other customers.

Thank You

-HotMan2022

Just an update I ran a short small cycle just trying out this source of Winnie 50mg a day and test e 400mg a week and ran it for right up close to 3 months and had some amazing recomp and gains. I'm now going to use his nolva and clomid for my pct and I just wanted to know how you guys feel about his pct protocol is it dosed properly Is it legit. Wich I believe it is I just wanna hear some opinions.

Just an update I ran a short small cycle just trying out this source of Winnie 50mg a day and test e 400mg a week and ran it for right up close to 3 months and had some amazing recomp and gains. I'm now going to use his nolva and clomid for my pct and I just wanted to know how you guys feel about his pct protocol is it dosed properly Is it legit. Wich I believe it is I just wanna hear some

You ran it 12 weeks? How did blood work look?

Last edited:
What's your opinions on running dbol at 50mg once per day? I'm thinking of trying out Stan's dbol but I've heard it's better to take low doses multiple times per day rather than once at a large dose. Thoughts?

What's your opinions on running dbol at 50mg once per day? I'm thinking of trying out Stan's dbol but I've heard it's better to take low doses multiple times per day rather than once at a large dose. Thoughts?
Yo word. Stan is there anyway you could make your orals into smaller doses. I’d prefer to take 5mg or 10mg doses of dbol throughout the day due to the short half life.

Just an update I ran a short small cycle just trying out this source of Winnie 50mg a day and test e 400mg a week and ran it for right up close to 3 months and had some amazing recomp and gains. I'm now going to use his nolva and clomid for my pct and I just wanted to know how you guys feel about his pct protocol is it dosed properly Is it legit. Wich I believe it is I just wanna hear some opinions.
I have no doubts that his ancillary’s are dosed correctly however you should always go with pharma for those meds.

Touchdown.

Ordered 04/19

Arrived 5/21

Order to Arrival: 32 days

Shitty arrival date. Communication was not bad for a one man OP. ( if Stan is a one man OP )

Stan has DEARLY compensated for the late shipment. He has added vials to my order and gave me store credit. Do not ask me how much.

I will put in another order this week because I am still overall happy with StanfordPharma.

This is only my experience and I cannot make judgement for any other customers.

Thank You

-HotMan2022

How much store credit?

Sponsors

Latest posts