MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

On 300 I was taken 0.5 mg of Arimidex and I lost libido and it took forever to bust. I didn't even need to do blood work. I just gave myself the extra testosterone and in about two days I felt just fine.When I ran Bloods On 500/300 on 1mg of Arimidex twice a week my E2 was 35.
So why did you increase the test instead of dropping the adex? That would have been quicker and healthier in my opinion.

2 days to notice test increase and the E2... was it Test Propionate? If not I highly doubt you can notice any difference in that short time unless you front loaded a huge amount of Test in a single pin.

So why did you increase the test instead of dropping the adex? That would have been quicker and healthier in my opinion.

2 days to notice test increase and the E2... was it Test Propionate? If not I highly doubt you can notice any difference in that short time unless you front loaded a huge amount of Test in a single pin.
Within a few hours of injecting test c/e you’re getting a meaningful increase in your levels. After two days ~20% of the dose has been released. It’s very believable.

Because I felt like doing 500 tests for the rest of the cycle. Yes I noticed it in 2 days. Even on my trt sometimes the day of my shot I can feel it.

Within a few hours of injecting test c/e you’re getting a meaningful increase in your levels. After two days ~20% of the dose has been released. It’s very believable.
Not to the level of feeling good, even more regarding E2. Unless he front loaded, there is no way he could feel better in 2 days. Test E/C takes at least 2.5-3weeks to sature starting a new dose, and 200mg is not a big increase to feel in 2 days, even more when E2 had to be converted from that test. In his case I would have simply dropped or reduced the adex, while increasing the test if necessary.

She is taking 10mg oral oxandrolone daily and I didn't want to overload her, so we started with 50mg e7d (1/3 cc of primo E150).

No sides but no noticeable gains, so we increased dosage to 50mg e5d, not sure if it was the increased dosage or just the compounding effects of taking it, but she experienced a notable uptick in both strength and muscle endurance over the last several weeks. Still no sides, and she is happy with her progress, so I don't think we will increase dosage any further.
Does the primo make her hornier?

Test E/C takes at least 2.5-3weeks to sature starting a new dose, and 200mg is not a big increase to feel in 2 days, even more when E2 had to be converted from that test
You’re equating stable blood levels with higher levels, which are two distinct things. The day after an injection you have higher levels than you did the day before. Aromatization happens constantly, so adding in a new wave of testosterone means more aromatization. E2 is a lagging indicator, but not by weeks. Two days is more than enough time to feel better, especially since he was using anastrozole. If it was aromasin then it probably would have taken longer due its the suicidal nature. But dropping a non-suicidal AI + adding test? Yeah, he’d be feeling better and have more favorable e2 within days.

He did not drop the AI, just the opposite, ended upping both test and AI, read it again. Whatever, end of discussion.
He neither upped it nor dropped it. It seems that it remained consistent, which is an odd choice. I misread the part where he said he ‘could have’ dropped it, so that was the source of my mistake. Nevertheless the broader point still stands that testosterone when injected into your body does in fact cause testosterone to be in your body, and with it all the requisite biological processes that follow.

He neither upped it nor dropped it. It seems that it remained consistent,
On 300 I was taken 0.5 mg of https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Arimidex)

On 500/300 on 1mg of Arimidex twice a week
You reading comprehension is clearly not the best, so I can imagine the rest.
What you can feel after 1-2 days after a 200mg increase per week after a eod/e3d/e3.5d dosage pinning is negligible other than being mental, the increase will be minimal, even after reaching stable levels it is not sufficient for a lot of people to get enough E2, imagine after 24-48 hours of pinning extra 57.14mg of Test E/C on a eod schedule or 100mg on a e3.5d pinning. Will it be end in more E2, for sure, will it be relevant to the point of insta feeling it regarding E2 conversion, let me doubt it.

Anyways please do not quote me again, I do not see this ending well with your knowledge and reading comprehension.

You reading comprehension is clearly not the best, so I can imagine the rest.
He says he was on .5mg. He also says that at another time unrelated to this one he was on 1mg. Two separate events. But please do go on about comprehension, you’re on a roll here.

Will it be end in more E2, for sure, will it be relevant to the point of insta feeling it regarding E2 conversion, let me doubt it.
Scientific facts don’t care about your doubts, champ. You don’t think testosterone injected into the human body results in the human body having more testosterone shortly thereafter. I have no idea what to do with someone like you.

Not to the level of feeling good, even more regarding E2. Unless he front loaded, there is no way he could feel better in 2 days. Test E/C takes at least 2.5-3weeks to sature starting a new dose, and 200mg is not a big increase to feel in 2 days, even more when E2 had to be converted from that test. In his case I would have simply dropped or reduced the adex, while increasing the test if necessary.
Fake news. My test was already high. So taking 350mg in one shot 3.5 days after a 150mg shot...I definitely felt it. There are plenty of studies that say if your test is already up there and you take a shot it can peek in 24 to 48 hours in some people. You may need to do some more research.

Last edited:
So im kinda curious on yalls take to this, You have test e and tren e. Do yall mix them and pin for example every Monday and Thursday or count every 5 days and pin on every 5th day. Ive always done the monday and thursday thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-160315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-160315_Chrome.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 26
Increase test. So I was at 300 test 300 primo. 500 test 300 primo fixed it.
Interesting. I’ve always thought the benefit of running primo at a high dose is being able to run a test dose much lower to avoid all the side effects. I’m currently weekly at 200mg test and 600mg primo, I added 150mg mast and I think that’s lowered my e2 making me feel like shit.

I'm going to take flak for this, but take it as a friendly reminder. Yes I'm close to 50, college was a long time ago, however some things do not change. There's a very common misconception about half lives, especially with the newer guys that are getting on board. Half life of a drug does not translate to an 8 day half life of 4 days, then in another 4 days it's gone. Half lives are consecutive, meaning let's say EQ has a half life of 20 days, I know it's slightly less, but kets keep the numbers easy. So, if one were to inject 1000mg of Boldenone, in 20 days there would be 500mg of Boldenone still in your system. In another 20 days, it's not gone, you still have half of that 500mg circulating in your bloodstream. 250mg. In another 20 days, yes, there's still 125mg in you. It's a huge misconception about deca and the deca dick issue some experience. There's no magic cure, it just takes 4 months to clear from your system. My apologies to those who already knew this, but I believe in educating the new guys, not saying "I don't spoonfeed, go do your own research!". Best wishes guys.