MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I literally said don’t ask me how much. It helps to read things.

Do you think Stan really wants everyone to know the relationship situation between him and all
Of his clients? No.

If you’re a grown adult and a head on your shoulders you shouldn’t even ask that question.
You seriously couldn’t tell that was a joke?! LOL! Read the room buddy

I don't know why you guys are having so many issues with Coinbase. Maybe you didn't do the KYC verification. But I've had coinbase for quite a few years and I have no sort of limits. I buy whichever cryptocurrency that I'm looking for, transfer it to Coinbase Pro and then transfer it out from there, right after I purchase it. No wait time at all.

I’m having tons of problems with Coinbase. Current issue is a payment pending for almost 12 hours. Shouldn’t take that long to send money to someone

I don't know why you guys are having so many issues with Coinbase. Maybe you didn't do the KYC verification. But I've had coinbase for quite a few years and I have no sort of limits. I buy whichever cryptocurrency that I'm looking for, transfer it to Coinbase Pro and then transfer it out from there, right after I purchase it. No wait time at all.
I don’t understand why I have issues.

Limits the amount I can buy. Makes me wait 7-10 days until I can even touch/send the Btc. Makes me wait for my debit card transactions.

Annoying as all fuck to be honest. I’ve done the verifications and even tried it on a different account. No idea what the issue was aNd I used to trade Bitcoin on it a few years ago.

I don’t understand why I have issues.

Limits the amount I can buy. Makes me wait 7-10 days until I can even touch/send the Btc. Makes me wait for my debit card transactions.

Annoying as all fuck to be honest. I’ve done the verifications and even tried it on a different account. No idea what the issue was aNd I used to trade Bitcoin on it a few years ago.
That is strange. I've never had a problem ever since I made my account with them years ago. My buy orders get put through immediately and I can send it out right away. If you check in your account settings, you're able to see your buying / selling / withdrawal limits. If they are low, it will tell you how you can increase your limits. My limit on debit buys is $5000 per day. $11,250 if it is a bank transfer, which I never use.

That is strange. I've never had a problem ever since I made my account with them years ago. My buy orders get put through immediately and I can send it out right away. If you check in your account settings, you're able to see your buying / selling / withdrawal limits. If they are low, it will tell you how you can increase your limits. My limit on debit buys is $5000 per day. $11,250 if it is a bank transfer, which I never use.
They used to be way higher. All between 250-400. I remember last time I got anything it was 600 using coin base about a year ago. Progressively went down.

Cash app doesn’t give a fuck and gave me a 100k limit lol

You remind me of a Jack Russell on cocaine.

Informed delivery sucks. I received my last pack from someone else and then the informed delivery said I had something two days later. LOL

They used to be way higher. All between 250-400. I remember last time I got anything it was 600 using coin base about a year ago. Progressively went down.

Cash app doesn’t give a fuck and gave me a 100k limit lol
That's weird...maybe you got flagged for some reason. Dun dun dunnnnn.

That's weird...maybe you got flagged for some reason. Dun dun dunnnnn.
I hope they come after me then seize assets my conscious is too heavy. I’ll come clean.. I didn’t actually go to school I took my 100k student loan and converted it to Bitcoin to buy vials of testosterone and breast milk. (Mostly breast milk) and traveled across the world and procreated with many exotic women to form a sizable army of testosterone filled toddlers with genes from across the world.

Other than that I really don’t see why my limit would be 250$ Kinda annoying.