MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

since when he went to Mexico? hahaha

Seriously though a lot people have patience for waiting for their shipment to arrive a month, that’s just unacceptable imo, but hopefully those orders from Monday get shipped out at least by the end of this week.

since when he went to Mexico? hahaha

Seriously though a lot people have patience for waiting for their shipment to arrive a month, that’s just unacceptable imo, but hopefully those orders from Monday get shipped out at least by the end of this week.
I put in an order mid-May and am still patiently waiting. It’s my first order with him and I’m excited to try his stuff out!

I put in an order mid-May and am still patiently waiting. It’s my first order with him and I’m excited to try his stuff out!
It's still may. That means you ordered like two weeks ago

This stuff always confuses me. Yes it's a steroid source but realistically, it's essentially a drug dealer. It's "unacceptable" that he doesn't have Amazon Prime shipping speeds. I agree, leave him a bad review on Google or Yelp

Come on guys, whether it takes 1 week or 4, at least you're getting gear you know is clean and accurately dosed

This stuff always confuses me. Yes it's a steroid source but realistically, it's essentially a drug dealer. It's "unacceptable" that he doesn't have Amazon Prime shipping speeds. I agree, leave him a bad review on Google or Yelp

Come on guys, whether it takes 1 week or 4, at least you're getting gear you know is clean and accurately dosed
Ya I wasn’t really complaining. Just updating people on what the wait time is probably looking like for them as they ordered this Monday.

Cash app users, Did y’all have to use a debit card? It’s time to ditch coin base but I can’t seem to get cash in without a debit card and I don’t use debit cards

yes, clean and accurate is awesome, but you do have a right to voice your opinion hahaha. its not like stanford is going to smite you from the heavens lol

Whether it takes 1-4 weeks lol
Reasonable TA for a domestic source is a fair standard to uphold.
4 weeks is cool for international.
Stan's reputation for quality gear goes without question but his TA sucks my D.

Whether it takes 1-4 weeks lol
Reasonable TA for a domestic source is a fair standard to uphold.
4 weeks is cool for international.
Stan's reputation for quality gear goes without question but his TA sucks my D.
yeah TA for domestic for sure needs to be better. 4 weeks is ordering from india lol