MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry. Have been unavailable for a few days. Packs started shipping and all packs will hopefully be shipped by Wednesday. I will however be closed until further notice. I'll explain why shortly.
I am really bummed to hear that after placing my first order. i hope all is well brother! I sent you an email just to verify that my order went off without a hitch. If you get a chance I would really appreciate a thumbs up. Can't wait till touch down and thank you! email in*****123@

Last edited:
I am really bummed to hear that after placing my first order. i hope all is well brother! I sent you an email just to verify that my order went off without a hitch. If you get a chance I would really appreciate a thumbs up. Can't wait till touch down and thank you! email in*****123@gmail
You... Ordered... Gear... With a Gmail account..?

Also guys you are relentless. Give the guy time to get stuff sorted out. Obviously he's tied up.

You... Ordered... Gear... With a Gmail account..?

Also guys you are relentless. Give the guy time to get stuff sorted out. Obviously he's tied up.
"WHERES MY FUCKING SHIT STAN I ORDERED 3MINS AGO AND HAVENT GOTTEN A WRITTEN CONFIRMATION VIA CERTIFIED MAIL YET WTF!?!?"

"also i hope you're feeling better"

Sorry folks. No, not closing for good. I'm sure most of you know that my capsule machine broke a while back. Well, didn't break. Just wasn't working right and was slowing me way down because of it. I ordered a new machine. A very nice machine. A real game changer for me. Problem is there will need to be setting up and quite a learning curve. Hoping only a few weeks. I really have no idea as this machine is entirely different. So, actually good news. Been waiting for this for a while and it's finally here. I'll keep you guys posted along the way.

I’ve been really wanting to place an order and have no issues with the $400 minimum but I can’t wait a month or longer for my shit. I remember last year with TripleB, people gave him shit for 10 day t/a’s let alone over a month! But Stan? “Oh yeah just take your time as long as I get my gear”. Thanks noobs.

I’ve been really wanting to place an order and have no issues with the $400 minimum but I can’t wait a month or longer for my shit. I remember last year with TripleB, people gave him shit for 10 day t/a’s let alone over a month! But Stan? “Oh yeah just take your time as long as I get my gear”. Thanks noobs.
Ok so order from somewhere else with a delivery time that works well for you

How about you go fuck yourself? Sorry if the rest of MESO gone soft and wants so suck source dick but I am still going to scrutinize.
Sorry man, didn't realize someone was forcing you to order from this source considering you dislike his shipping time.

Nobody, even Stan lol agrees with his T/A but …. Why can’t you wait ? Or do you just not want to ?

Thanks for your post tho lol really made him speed things up I bet

Sorry folks. No, not closing for good. I'm sure most of you know that my capsule machine broke a while back. Well, didn't break. Just wasn't working right and was slowing me way down because of it. I ordered a new machine. A very nice machine. A real game changer for me. Problem is there will need to be setting up and quite a learning curve. Hoping only a few weeks. I really have no idea as this machine is entirely different. So, actually good news. Been waiting for this for a while and it's finally here. I'll keep you guys posted along the way.
Awesome, thanks for the update! Thank God.

Alright guys, looking for some feedback here.

I received my order from Stan 4 weeks ago. Things have been going GREAT! Running 1K Test E and 500 NPP. I've ran similar doses of Test E and am new to NPP (Typically have done Deca all previous cycles).

Starting 12 days ago I started to feel sick (fevers, chills, hot flashes, achy). I'll pin and start to feel it coming on a few hours later then after a day or two it begins to subside, then picks up again after I pin again. I haven't experienced this with any other cycles. Is this Test Flu? Could this be from newly introducing NPP to my system? I've heard things like it will go away after a couple weeks, try baking the gear, reducing dose, etc. My plan is to pause NPP just for this week to see if things get better so I can narrow down the culprit. I would hate to throw out all the NPP and swap out for Deca.

I'm getting lab work done this week.

Any advice or tips appreciated.

**My intentions are not to question Stan's quality here; just looking for others who have experienced this. I posted this here b/c it's Stan's product and everyone here seems to trust Stan's quality so figured that would rule out people bashing/blaming his product.**

Alright guys, looking for some feedback here.

I received my order from Stan 4 weeks ago. Things have been going GREAT! Running 1K Test E and 500 NPP. I've ran similar doses of Test E and am new to NPP (Typically have done Deca all previous cycles).

Starting 12 days ago I started to feel sick (fevers, chills, hot flashes, achy). I'll pin and start to feel it coming on a few hours later then after a day or two it begins to subside, then picks up again after I pin again. I haven't experienced this with any other cycles. Is this Test Flu? Could this be from newly introducing NPP to my system? I've heard things like it will go away after a couple weeks, try baking the gear, reducing dose, etc. My plan is to pause NPP just for this week to see if things get better so I can narrow down the culprit. I would hate to throw out all the NPP and swap out for Deca.

I'm getting lab work done this week.

Any advice or tips appreciated.

**My intentions are not to question Stan's quality here; just looking for others who have experienced this. I posted this here b/c it's Stan's product and everyone here seems to trust Stan's quality so figured that would rule out people bashing/blaming his product.**
are the carrier oils of the Test and NPP the same, and have you introduced/added anything to your protocol since you started (vitamins/supps/scripts/dietary/etc)?

Sponsors

Latest posts