MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry. Have been unavailable for a few days. Packs started shipping and all packs will hopefully be shipped by Wednesday. I will however be closed until further notice. I'll explain why shortly.
i hope your doing well Stan!! thanks for the reply! looking forward to the products!

This is how you push him to going private again. When too many people complain about things getting slow, it's not unheard of to go private again to cut down on the volume of orders and turn the focus to faster TA.

This is how you push him to going private again. When too many people complain about things getting slow, it's not unheard of to go private again to cut down on the volume of orders and turn the focus to faster TA.
maybe that’s appropriate move, but idk, i just hope Stan is doing well.

Cash app users, Did y’all have to use a debit card? It’s time to ditch coin base but I can’t seem to get cash in without a debit card and I don’t use debit cards
Cash app is a pain in the ass too sometimes. I’ve used it for a few years and I still can’t get it to verify my Id to be able to send btc to external wallets,which means unless they have a cashapp that your sending money too ,you can’t. And if they did they would most likely just accept cash app and most ugls do not because it shows too much info.

Sponsors

Latest posts