MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'm confused too. He did say closed til further notice but he also says in his recent post "back to work I go". hopefully some clarification is coming
Not sure how people get confused here. He'll say when he's reopen. Back to work I go means he had to jump in this thread to touch base and now go back to getting caught up

The paperwork says it couldn’t calculate because there was an out of reference total? It has to be pretty astronomical with an SHBG of 13 tho I’d assume.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. The ratios do not add up and it’s interesting to see the two numbers be so starkly contrasted. Be careful, my friend. I have a little jealousy from the labs, but be weary of any symptoms you may uncover.

The whole lab seems like they screwed up the testing.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I was mostly doing it to see my e2 and prolactin, to get an idea of my AI dose was effective. But greater than 10k is super high. I called them and they said they ran it twice. Should I re run it?
Yes, my thoughts exactly. The ratios do not add up and it’s interesting to see the two numbers be so starkly contrasted. Be careful, my friend. I have a little jealousy from the labs, but be weary of any symptoms you may uncover.
So far feeling great for my first cycle, libido is great strength is going up slow and steady, gaining size losing fat, a bit of acne but nothing to concerning. Would you re run it?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I was mostly doing it to see my e2 and prolactin, to get an idea of my AI dose was effective. But greater than 10k is super high. I called them and they said they ran it twice. Should I re run it?

So far feeling great for my first cycle, libido is great strength is going up slow and steady, gaining size losing fat, a bit of acne but nothing to concerning. Would you re run it?
I would. You should be around 4000

Packs that wait a very long time are generally missed packs. With hundreds of orders there are some errors. I try and make sure those people are happy in the end. Sorry I'm not posting much. I'm so busy and would rather be working on someone's pack. For those who think I ran off with their money because I didn't answer email keep these 2 things in mind. 1) we get hundreds of emails a day. Some emails are long drawn out conversations and very time consuming, but I try (we try) and make everyone ha

View attachment 166982Figured I’d post this here so all the people waiting on Stans gear can see some blood work of the gear they don’t have. I’m running Test C 200mg’s on Monday,Wednesday,Friday so 600mg a week total, and .5 adex with each injection. First blast since being put on trt. My test levels came back at greater than 10,000 so that’s pretty wild. 6 weeks into the blast. I injected Friday afternoon sometime and took blood’s Saturday at 11am because that’s what fit my schedule.
This doesn't make sense with results below normal Free T, but >10,000 Total with only a 13 SHBG? Doesn't make sense to me, had to be a collection/lab error

Stanley has come through once again!! Package has arrived with everything ordered. Only 2 weeks from order to door this time around.

Pack in, 3 week t/a :D. Had ran out of cruise test, was doing nolva pct and was shriveling up like a cold ballsack very happy to resume. Test e pin was very smooth no pip so far.

Sorry if this has been a previously asked question, are people getting a confirmation email response after payment was sent ? Have sent one or two emails since payment was sent over and haven't heard anything back, just wondering if that's typical as he's been super busy and is now shut down, thanks.

Sorry if this has been a previously asked question, are people getting a confirmation email response after payment was sent ? Have sent one or two emails since payment was sent over and haven't heard anything back, just wondering if that's typical as he's been super busy and is now shut down, thanks.

No confirmation email.

No. He doesn't send one. You send an email with your order, he replies with a BTC address, you send money, you wait.

Yeah my last order got a confirmation upon payment but nothing so far. I'm not too worried just wanted to see if that was the trend. You guys usually run your primo 1:1 with test ? It's my first go around with primo so I'm thinking 500 mg of each per week.

Yeah my last order got a confirmation upon payment but nothing so far. I'm not too worried just wanted to see if that was the trend. You guys usually run your primo 1:1 with test ? It's my first go around with primo so I'm thinking 500 mg of each per week.
I’d personally up the primo alittle and lower the test alittle. 6 weeks in get bloods done and see what your estrogen is and adjust as necessary

If the lab didn't mess up I wonder if you hit a vein? I remember reading something where a nurse shot testosterone directly into his veins to prove you couldn't die from it but it made his testosterone goes Sky High for several hours LOL