MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’ve never had any issues with getting response via email. Not saying it’s not true but it doesn’t make sense that he hasn’t gotten any type of feedback in over 2 months. The longest I’ve waited for a response is a day in a half. I’m
Gonna die from laughter if it turns out he actually emailed staanfordpharma@proton and someone took his bitcoin

1st post in this situation isn't really a red flag. Alot of people lurk and use the board for a source only or its an alt handle because he doesn't want to tie his real one.

I’ve never had any issues with getting response via email. Not saying it’s not true but it doesn’t make sense that he hasn’t gotten any type of feedback in over 2 months. The longest I’ve waited for a response is a day in a half. I’m
We should know soon enough. It wouldn't be the 1st time someone's slipped through the cracks which @Stanfordpharma1 would admit himself.
I'm sure he'll address it in the thread like he usually does.

2A8BA6A1-3290-40C4-8822-354E81C012CD.jpegFigured I’d post this here so all the people waiting on Stans gear can see some blood work of the gear they don’t have. I’m running Test C 200mg’s on Monday,Wednesday,Friday so 600mg a week total, and .5 adex with each injection. First blast since being put on trt. My test levels came back at greater than 10,000 so that’s pretty wild. 6 weeks into the blast. I injected Friday afternoon sometime and took blood’s Saturday at 11am because that’s what fit my schedule.

View attachment 166982Figured I’d post this here so all the people waiting on Stans gear can see some blood work of the gear they don’t have. I’m running Test C 200mg’s on Monday,Wednesday,Friday so 600mg a week total, and .5 adex with each injection. First blast since being put on trt. My test levels came back at greater than 10,000 so that’s pretty wild. 6 weeks into the blast. I injected Friday afternoon sometime and took blood’s Saturday at 11am because that’s what fit my schedule.

There ya go soldier

I’ve ordered from Stan before very successfully, I know he’s legit. That’s why I waited this long before complaining. Something is up.

For what it’s worth I got a response from I believe the email guy or girl. I didn’t ask for the gender lol.

Anyways first batch of packs going out Thursday - Friday. At least that’s what I was told.

Not sure if im suppose to be disclosing this info. Real CIA stuff. I hope im in the first batch though. It goes by order of who sent coin first. Fingers crossed

I don’t know if the universe is rewarding or punishing me for whining but it literally just arrived in my mailbox right now with enough juice to swole a small army.

The day I lose my patience and post it arrives immediately.

I don’t know if the universe is rewarding or punishing me for whining but it literally just arrived in my mailbox right now with enough juice to swole a small army.

Hopefully he threw some extras in for the 2 months.

Honestly, the way to make it all more efficient is to tell the person ordering exactly how much BTC they need to send. A $500 order at todays exchange rate isnt the same as tomorrows exchange rate, so there is some variance. He isnt creating a new wallet everytime someone orders and then seeing that funds were sent there and then knows that you paid. Last time I made an order, the wallet I sent to had something like $100k worth of crypto in it already. You tell the person to send a specific amount. They do it. You know they paid. They know theyre in the clear. Eh, but what do I know.

Lmao

Do you have informed delivery?

View attachment 166982Figured I’d post this here so all the people waiting on Stans gear can see some blood work of the gear they don’t have. I’m running Test C 200mg’s on Monday,Wednesday,Friday so 600mg a week total, and .5 adex with each injection. First blast since being put on trt. My test levels came back at greater than 10,000 so that’s pretty wild. 6 weeks into the blast. I injected Friday afternoon sometime and took blood’s Saturday at 11am because that’s what fit my schedule.
That's insane! Just the other day I was talking about how 350mg only puts me at around 2k. What gives? I know its quality gear bc I get nearly identical results on pharma shit.

Says the retard who gets water in his tren ace then injects it every 3 days lol. Fucking dumbass lol

You’re a fucking weirdo who loves feet and specifically tranny feet if I remember correctly.

I honestly was hoping to hear you got banned from here but you’d probably make another account anyways.

I’m not even gonna begin to explain why I was asking what I was asking. For the record i pin tren ace ED or EOD and yes I got a droplet of water in my syringe prior to injection. It looked like crash gear so I thought maybe somebody would know if there was a way to fix it even tho It wasn’t that much waste.

You’re just a JACKASS!!!

T/a times aren't the greatest. I would say a 2 week waiting period. That would be average. Not that I'm just sitting around not doing anything. I'm overwhelmed with work. Packs that wait a very long time are generally missed packs. With hundreds of orders there are some errors. I try and make sure those people are happy in the end. Sorry I'm not posting much. I'm so busy and would rather be working on someone's pack. For those who think I ran off with their money because I didn't answer email keep these 2 things in mind. 1) we get hundreds of emails a day. Some emails are long drawn out conversations and very time consuming, but I try (we try) and make everyone happy. I'm far from perfect, but in the end I try and make sure you guys are happy. 2) if I were running off with anyone's money, if I were gonna pull an exit scam, I wouldn't close my doors to new orders. I would probably have a sale and just keep that going on forever, lol. FYI, I am far from retiring and even when I do it will be on a good note so if I have to come back I will have a place to lay my hat. I've been on this board since early 2000's. Some know my previous handle which dates back further than almost anybody on this board, but I had a handle before that in which I lost my password and made the other one. Anyways, back to work I go.