MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

View attachment 166982Figured I’d post this here so all the people waiting on Stans gear can see some blood work of the gear they don’t have. I’m running Test C 200mg’s on Monday,Wednesday,Friday so 600mg a week total, and .5 adex with each injection. First blast since being put on trt. My test levels came back at greater than 10,000 so that’s pretty wild. 6 weeks into the blast. I injected Friday afternoon sometime and took blood’s Saturday at 11am because that’s what fit my schedule.

What is your free testosterone? Can’t see the next page.

T/a times aren't the greatest. I would say a 2 week waiting period. That would be average. Not that I'm just sitting around not doing anything. I'm overwhelmed with work. Packs that wait a very long time are generally missed packs. With hundreds of orders there are some errors. I try and make sure those people are happy in the end. Sorry I'm not posting much. I'm so busy and would rather be working on someone's pack. For those who think I ran off with their money because I didn't answer email keep these 2 things in mind. 1) we get hundreds of emails a day. Some emails are long drawn out conversations and very time consuming, but I try (we try) and make everyone happy. I'm far from perfect, but in the end I try and make sure you guys are happy. 2) if I were running off with anyone's money, if I were gonna pull an exit scam, I wouldn't close my doors to new orders. I would probably have a sale and just keep that going on forever, lol. FYI, I am far from retiring and even when I do it will be on a good note so if I have to come back I will have a place to lay my hat. I've been on this board since early 2000's. Some know my previous handle which dates back further than almost anybody on this board, but I had a handle before that in which I lost my password and made the other one. Anyways, back to work I go.
Ta not the greatest. Does this mean you are open? Or are you temporarily closed?

The paperwork says it couldn’t calculate because there was an out of reference total? It has to be pretty astronomical with an SHBG of 13 tho I’d assume.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. The ratios do not add up and it’s interesting to see the two numbers be so starkly contrasted. Be careful, my friend. I have a little jealousy from the labs, but be weary of any symptoms you may uncover.

I'm confused too. He did say closed til further notice but he also says in his recent post "back to work I go". hopefully some clarification is coming
I think what he means is back to work on current orders. He opened for about a week, then closed shop again. My guess is he had a huge influx of orders during that week and had to close shop to deal with the workload? It’s all just speculation on my part tho.

touchdown!, t/a took a solid week to arrive and i legit have a nice stash now to keep me going for awhile (still have a lot of test-e from my first order) plus, i finally get to try tren! lolCEE61FF6-4968-49BD-B9BD-8A2442C43C05.jpeg

Closed until further notice. Back to work meant back orders and stocking product. Please bare with me. I have to finish up orders and learn this machine. Will ne better for everyone once I get this machine dialed in.

touchdown!, t/a took a solid week to arrive and i legit have a nice stash now to keep me going for awhile (still have a lot of test-e from my first order) plus, i finally get to try tren! lolView attachment 167124
Nice man, can you let me know how you like the Tren Ace? I have never used Tren and I got some too with my order and plan on using it in the coming months. I'm really excited!

Nice man, can you let me know how you like the Tren Ace? I have never used Tren and I got some too with my order and plan on using it in the coming months. I'm really excited!
Tren ace is awesome bro!
Been running lt for 4 weeks now.

Currently waiting for more of Stanny’s tren to arrive in the mail :)

Closed until further notice. Back to work meant back orders and stocking product. Please bare with me. I have to finish up orders and learn this machine. Will ne better for everyone once I get this machine dialed in.
Oh ok so you are still sending out orders…I got a little worried cuz you had said all
orders sent out by Wed-Friday and have not seen anything in my informed delivery.

Tren ace is awesome bro!
Been running lt for 4 weeks now.

Currently waiting for more of Stanny’s tren to arrive in the mail :)
Awesome can't wait! Going to start at a mild dose, maybe 200mg a week? I'll update in the future when I run it and turn into the greek god I wanna be lol.

Order received today! Ordered mid May and Stan more than took care of me! I get some people think he takes too long but if you’re messing with gear you should have all this planned out in advance and shouldn’t ever run out of anything (anabolics, ancillaries, cycle supports, etc). Just my two cents ‍♂️

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

I'm confused too. He did say closed til further notice but he also says in his recent post "back to work I go". hopefully some clarification is coming
Hey guys just inbox him he's very good at getting back to you he'll let you know what's up. Have used him several times with no issues at all not one very stand-up guy just inbox him and he'll be straight up with you