MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

His TA is what it is. It doesn't make sense to keep complaining about it. Use another source if you don't agree with it.
I can think of at least 2 others that I’ve used on here that are solid for the most part

And I can think of at least 2 more on another board. There are plenty of options. You’re absolutely right. There’s no reason to complains Obviously TA isn’t A* but I’d honestly rather wait a month for quality then a week from a reseller that doesn’t give a shit about what they put in those bottles. I’m Not saying there isn’t other trusted domestic sources out there that have quicker TA but you kind of lose the right to complain if you sent money knowing the facts at hand.

Just my 2¢. Bored at the office lol

the inevitable disciples… they r always lurking around.. waiting.. waiting just for the right moment when someone arises a question concerning the Great Stan, AND THEN THEY ATTACK!!! OMG!!! LOOK!! THEY ARE COORDINATING AN ATTACK TOGETHER!!! FASCINATING!!! EXTRAORDINARY!!!
Yea and the one month member who cries like a little baby on Xmas Eve waiting for Santa to come. Where is he, where is he ???? Shut the fuck up already clown!!! You’re embarrassing

Damn you would think dude was waiting on his crack dealer to come through
That's what I don't get though, it's also a drug deal so you should be happy that you get a safe and effective product. Injecting a substance into your body from a guy you don't even know is inherently dangerous as fuck. Stan makes quality safe shit which is why we chose him. Sure shipping should be better but imo if you are seriously needing something quick then that's on you, not Stan.

This thread has been very entertaining none the less…
WTF happened to Footfetishguy???
Guy was a true turd.

Last edited:
If you want your meds Prime delivered you can go to a clinic, pay 10x as much, send the scripts to Amazon, and get just that

I feel so bad for Stan that he has to deal with fuckwits like this…

You’re not a victim bro. You ask the same thing every other day and then start whining when people call you out.. If you actually read through the whole thread you would know that you’re not going to get your pack for at least a couple of weeks. Do I agree with the TA? No. However it is what it is.

If you want only Stan to respond, kindly take your question to PM or email. If you’re in a rush to get your pack, you went with the wrong source.. None of us are “Stan’s deciples”. Use your brain.
A few pages back, he actually acknowledged that he knows the TA is about 4 weeks. Then a few posts after that started shitting his pants again.