MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Oh Xkawn ... remember how it turned out when your junkie shills tried to pump you up before you opened up here? They got destroyed!! Then you had to tell a couple old school members who you were and gave them free gear. Think I'm full of shit? Then why did your shill junkies offer me free Stan gear when you opened up? Lol I didn't take shit and treated you like all the rest. (ugls) I even had old school members ask me to chill out in your thread. Cuz they were being taken care of (free gear). Regardless if your gear is on par, the way you have always run your operation is sub par. You obviously save members info, hence going private to public a few times. So for all you fucktards that say I don't contribute. Tell me that after your personal info gets exposed one day! Haha
If I'm saving members info then why am I constantly asking for info from customers again? Not to mention, how would you even know? You don't. You're just making stuff up. Nobody's personal info has been exposed in how many years? Nobody's... no opsec issues. If somebody offered you free gear it wasn't me. I give out free stuff all the time but have never asked anyone to give me a good review for it. I've given stuff away to some that I consider friends and I've also given product or money away to help people who were going through rough times. I did have someone shill hard for me and I told him to stop and made it public to take his opinion with a grain of salt and made it public that I took care of him when he was having rough times. If anyone told you to go easy on me then it wasn't on my behalf. I've consistently told people I have no problem with somebody slamming me as long as they were honest, but you... you're not honest. You're a lying hack and everybody knows it.

Oh Xkawn ... remember how it turned out when your junkie shills tried to pump you up before you opened up here? They got destroyed!! Then you had to tell a couple old school members who you were and gave them free gear. Think I'm full of shit? Then why did your shill junkies offer me free Stan gear when you opened up? Lol I didn't take shit and treated you like all the rest. (ugls) I even had old school members ask me to chill out in your thread. Cuz they were being taken care of (free gear). Regardless if your gear is on par, the way you have always run your operation is sub par. You obviously save members info, hence going private to public a few times. So for all you fucktards that say I don't contribute. Tell me that after your personal info gets exposed one day! Haha
Your post history smells like this bitches pussy I nutted in six times one night and she didn't shower the next day.... Then she sat in the car with the windows rolled up all day in 100 degree weather.

Lol some of y'all on here saying "Meso isnt what is used to be" with your accounts made during COVID.

I do agree his communication can be better but Stan has ALWAYS made things right. He sends a generous amount of freebies to account for his T/A which isnt an excuse but shows he actually cares about his customers. His T/A used to be better esp when he was private but when TGI (half of you dont even know who that is) went down Stans business exploded 20x overnight and he's been overrun since. He cant just go on fucking indeed and put out a job listing to hire for an illegal steroid operation.

Hes been on here for damn near 2 decades which is older than half these kids bitching about waiting a month for their pack so they can run a half assed cycle and still look like shit. Comparing him to one of these new sources who have been on here for less than a year is fucking retarded.

Keep in mind this isnt fucking amazon prime, this is selling illegal drugs and Stan has been in the game longer than some of you have been alive. There is a process that has kept him out of LE crosshairs and if you don't like it, thats why there are other options.

Your post history smells like this bitches pussy I nutted in six times one night and she didn't shower the next day.... Then she sat in the car with the windows rolled up all day in 100 degree weather.
Mmm smells like the reptile section at the pet store.

I did the same thing to a bitch too, and I kept trying to be sneaky about it by saying things like "hey, let's do something fun and take a shower together". It didn't work. She didn't want to :(

This clown cannot mail a package in 4 weeks or respond to customers with no pack no reply in weeks, But he takes plenty of time to respond to his “haters” lol. Every day it’s a new excuse too…pack “fell through the cracks”, Im in the hospital, my pill press didn’t arrive, my mom had her tit removed, ect. It’s just excuse excuse excuse. No loyalty no regard for anyone but himself.

Not to mention this retard has doxed himself so much it’s laughable. Look up the thread someone posted all the screenshots of before you do business with this sub IQ clown.

This clown cannot mail a package in 4 weeks or respond to customers with no pack no reply in weeks, But he takes plenty of time to respond to his “haters” lol. Every day it’s a new excuse too…pack “fell through the cracks”, Im in the hospital, my pill press didn’t arrive, my mom had her tit removed, ect. It’s just excuse excuse excuse. No loyalty no regard for anyone but himself.

Not to mention this retard has doxed himself so much it’s laughable. Look up the thread someone posted all the screenshots of before you do business with this sub IQ clown.
I don't think you know what doxxing is. FYI, doxxing is giving up someone's name, addresses or phone number. Not finding out what someone's favorite music group or what their favorite food is. So you and your other handle just keep lying. You can see nobody agrees with you.

You seem to be drifting from my original question of contribution to the forum. have you done anything?

So you have been here for a long time huh?
@KP300

Please respond. What happened to your other handle? Banned?

What else do you do here other than trolling sources. DYEL?

i may be new around here so flame as you will.... but order time to arrival in a pinch was 7 days shit happens yall. if you want crazy fast TA and crashed gear and under dosed go to the domestic sales sites. you may get it in 7 days every time but stans shit seems pretty decent no pip smooth. give this MF some credit he is apparently a one man operation in a forum full of gear heads. it is what it is. calm down damn what are we 7 years old........
now let the flame fest begin as i know it will. go head ill wait.

Ima throw this out there. So yeah stans t/a can be a bit nerve wrecking. But I will say this what I got from him was quality stuff I check this thread once every week or two just to see if the t/a is getting better because if it does or when it does I'll gladly post another order. People complain about no response and this is how I feel yeah it may suck not knowing what's going on but this also isn't legal the less said the better honestly. Also if you place an order and expect it at your door in less than a week in my opinion you didn't read enough of this thread

I’ve never ordered from Stan but look at all the reputable members on here vouching for dude. Why don’t you Go order some cheaply made dirty as hell shit that may never actually show up but guaranteed to be under dosed when it does, cause you have obviously not read enough threads on here to notice homeboy has a solid following of some of MESOS most respected members. I’m not a shill I honestly don’t even know dude I’m just shopping around for some pct and he doesn’t even have what I’m looking for but I can read and notice who’s riding for who.

Do you think you’re breaking some new ground here? You and the other dude have made your positions very clear. You don’t like his TA. Ok. Now what? You and the dumber half of your little duet are going to keep complaining about a vendor that you don’t buy from? To what end? You’re fighting a war of attrition and accomplish nothing. Stan’s customers will shoot back and this will go on ad infinitum. Great. Very useful.

Want to see how a grownup interacts with a source in the furtherance of the forum’s goals of harm reduction? Watch:

Hey @Stanfordpharma1 when you get the pill press what’s the plan for testing the new batches? Will you send out multiple of each pill to test for uniformity? Will anything change about how you mix the API with the filler or is it similar to the method you’re using when you cap? Will there be additional filler, like magnesium stearate for example, that you’ll use? Magnesium is sometimes used as a dry lubricant to keep a pill press moving smoothly; if not magnesium is there another filler that you’d use to serve the same purpose?

Do you think you’re breaking some new ground here? You and the other dude have made your positions very clear. You don’t like his TA. Ok. Now what? You and the dumber half of your little duet are going to keep complaining about a vendor that you don’t buy from? To what end? You’re fighting a war of attrition and accomplish nothing. Stan’s customers will shoot back and this will go on ad infinitum. Great. Very useful.

Want to see how a grownup interacts with a source in the furtherance of the forum’s goals of harm reduction? Watch:

Hey @Stanfordpharma1 when you get the pill press what’s the plan for testing the new batches? Will you send out multiple of each pill to test for uniformity? Will anything change about how you mix the API with the filler or is it similar to the method you’re using when you cap? Will there be additional filler, like magnesium stearate for example, that you’ll use? Magnesium is sometimes used as a dry lubricant to keep a pill press moving smoothly; if not magnesium is there another filler that you’d use to serve the same purpose?
I'll be actually using e premade blend that uses magnesium stearate among a few other products. Each tab will be tested and then I'll probably need to make adjustments and then retest. @jetlabs (for some reason it's not letting me tag) will be helping me behind the scenes. He's very familiar with these machines and the process. I'll be getting started figuring this out in just a few days.

In my opinion, Stan is a great source. Granted, you're not going to get Amazon Prime type of delivery but that's fine. I hold Safety and Quality in higher regard than a speedy delivery.

Just found my gear waiting for me at my home. About 21 days or so. However I do believe this pack has been sitting home for about a week and a half or so, I just haven’t been home. S/o to Stan for rushing me my order. Business trip ended up starting a week sooner than expected so I did not get my pack in time but thank you very much anyway.

Oh so taking someone’s money but not sending anything for a month until you get called out publicly about it isn’t scamming. Oh. My mistake.

Hey shouldn’t you be busy fulfilling those month long orders instead of arguing with me? You always seem to make time for that but not to answer your customers repeated emails and pms
For the record, every time I’ve had an issue and pm’d Stan I’ve gotten a response within hours. And so far he has made everything right.

I haven’t posted much here, but just wanted to chime in. I’ve ordered a few packs with this lab, and as stated by others, TA could be improved, but overall I found the experience to be rather professional. I also received responses from him rather quickly (within the same day normally) and his products are quality.