MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Frst 2 post....really?!?!?!?!
OP no legit longtime member would ever vouch for ANY lab. Plus most of the longtime solid members left Meso. So what's left now is a bunch of useless, uneducated (aas) fucktards that are so desperate they will wait a month for gear! Lmfao.
No we haven’t

Order came today ordered 7/14 9 day turnaround only issue is some of the var is higher mg then needed for the wife, stan warned me about it yesterday and said to let him know if he did make the mistake. Great customer service in my experience so far.

No we haven’t
Don't flatter yourself gear whore. You're the furthest thing from a solid old school member. How was your last attempt to find gear here when u just popped up? You got ripped off even after being warned you clown! Facts....

I'll be waiting to see your proof I scammed somebody. Go ahead.
You push the envelope Xkawn, if someone complains here. U quickly react like ur sooo swamped. When in reality u don't give a fuck
and make excuses then ship the gear because someone made a public complaint. You’re a greasy scumbag regardless the quality. You've been riding the wave and because Meso has turned bitch you have taken advantage of the situation. You never had the balls to come out as Xkawn when you opened here. Even after TorroXL and his Lil bitch shilled for you. But you greased the right old members and got the pass (no ospec). U call bullshit? I remember an old member call you out and got banned for it!!!!! Xkawn keeps all his contact info, how do you think he keeps going public too private????? Yet no one has said shit cuz Xkawn customers now are all noobs.

You push the envelope Xkawn, if someone complains here. U quickly react like ur sooo swamped. When in reality u don't give a fuck
and make excuses then ship the gear because someone made a public complaint. You’re a greasy scumbag regardless the quality. You've been riding the wave and because Meso has turned bitch you have taken advantage of the situation. You never had the balls to come out as Xkawn when you opened here. Even after TorroXL and his Lil bitch shilled for you. But you greased the right old members and got the pass (no ospec). U call bullshit? I remember an old member call you out and got banned for it!!!!! Xkawn keeps all his contact info, how do you think he keeps going public too private????? Yet no one has said shit cuz Xkawn customers now are all noobs.
Do you dedicate your free time to talking shit to sources on here? Do you contribute anything else?

Do you dedicate your free time to talking shit to sources on here? Do you contribute anything else?
Talking shit? I'm the guy who doesn't suck ugl cock and spits facts son. The only ones who disagree haven't been here long enough. Or only care about getting their home brew and don't care about the community. So stfu cuz you don't know shit, and your type is part of the problem.

Hey @Cridi887 lmao

Post in thread 'Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic)' Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic)

I'll eat u alive son!

Last edited:
Talking shit? I'm the guy who doesn't suck ugl cock and spits facts son. The only ones who disagree haven't been here long enough. Or only care about getting their home brew and don't care about the community. So stfu cuz you don't know shit, and your type is part of the problem.

Hey @Cridi887 lmao

Post in thread 'Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic)' Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US & EU domestic)

I'll eat u alive son!
You didn't answer my question. You don't contribute anything to the forum other than trolling sources.

I guess, even then. This is your other account because your previous account got banned?

Hey @Cridi887 lmao

I'll eat u alive son!
Does the night manager at Denny’s know you’re doing this on company time? Table seven has been waiting for their Moons Over My Hammy for like an hour, dude.

Is it sooo completely unbelievable that he's swamped? Why is that not a somewhat valid excuse for TA times? I'm just asking to try to find out what your major issue is.

You didn't answer my question. You don't contribute anything to the forum other than trolling sources.

I guess, even then. This is your other account because your previous account got banned?
You're the one talking about join dates and you have less then a year. But u think you're going to tell members who contributes and who doesn't????? lololol Run along gear whore.

Is it sooo completely unbelievable that he's swamped? Why is that not a somewhat valid excuse for TA times? I'm just asking to try to find out what your major issue is.
If you have to asks you're a stun cunt like the rest of them! Xkawn has always claimed quick turn around. But now he says 2 wks which is total bullshit! He is fucking domestic and takes a month for TD!!!! So just cuz you like taking it dry doesn't mean it's OK bitch boy!

If you have to asks you're a stun cunt like the rest of them! Xkawn has always claimed quick turn around. But now he says 2 wks which is total bullshit! He is fucking domestic and takes a month for TD!!!! So if you like taking it dry doesn't mean it ok bitch boy!
I don't have any skin in the game, just trying to find out what your major objection is. The last time I ordered from Stan, I just figured it would be 2 to 3 weeks or so, and planned accordingly. I guess there are quicker ones out there, but Stan's brews have literally no pip for me. Most all the other UGLs I've used give me at least some pip. Stan's is the smoothest. I don't know. My 2 cents.

You're the one talking about join dates and you have less then a year. But u think you're going to tell members who contributes and who doesn't????? lololol Run along gear whore.
You seem to be drifting from my original question of contribution to the forum. have you done anything?

So you have been here for a long time huh?

Said the guy that's been here since 2021?! What's your old handle pussy?

I would probably care if anything you said were true, but you wreak of evolutionary dot org to me.

I would probably care if anything you said were true, but you wreak of evolutionary dot org to me.
Oh Xkawn ... remember how it turned out when your junkie shills tried to pump you up before you opened up here? They got destroyed!! Then you had to tell a couple old school members who you were and gave them free gear. Think I'm full of shit? Then why did your shill junkies offer me free Stan gear when you opened up? Lol I didn't take shit and treated you like all the rest. (ugls) I even had old school members ask me to chill out in your thread. Cuz they were being taken care of (free gear). Regardless if your gear is on par, the way you have always run your operation is sub par. You obviously save members info, hence going private to public a few times. So for all you fucktards that say I don't contribute. Tell me that after your personal info gets exposed one day! Haha