MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Wait…that can’t be right. Stan said it’s rare any packs take longer than two weeks. I guess everyone complaining every 3rd post that it’s been a month no pack no reply must be liars
Why aren't you in QSC thread saying things like "complaining over xyz" regardless of your personal experience with them? You're holding stan to more scrutiny than QSC, why? You never did answer whether you personally done business with stan....

Why aren't you in QSC thread saying things like "complaining over xyz" regardless of your personal experience with them? You're holding stan to more scrutiny than QSC, why? You never did answer whether you personally done business with stan....
Thread 'First cycle' First cycle

Sit down and stfu you light weight midget rookie!

Thread 'First cycle' First cycle

Sit down and stfu you light weight midget rookie!
Gotta start some where bro... Doesn't prevent me from being able to point out those with ulterior motives does it...Why are you trying to discredit me? Have something to work for? Maybe free gear, or discounts from other sources?

Wait…that can’t be right. Stan said it’s rare any packs take longer than two weeks. I guess everyone complaining every 3rd post that it’s been a month no pack no reply must be liars
well I can’t show you proof tbh bc I’m not going to show transactions and email traffic.

guys be patient if his shit is solid and proven why would you complain.... most UGL brands are really under dosed and higher priced calm down with the hostility

most domestic ODIN pharma and Xeno labs end up underdosed. hell i got Odin NPP and it was crashed on delivery. i trust the members in here long term members when they says just be patient its worth it

guys be patient if his shit is solid and proven why would you complain.... most UGL brands are really under dosed and higher priced calm down with the hostility
most domestic ODIN pharma and Xeno labs end up underdosed. hell i got Odin NPP and it was crashed on delivery. i trust the members in here long term members when they says just be patient its worth it
Frst 2 post....really?!?!?!?!
OP no legit longtime member would ever vouch for ANY lab. Plus most of the longtime solid members left Meso. So what's left now is a bunch of useless, uneducated (aas) fucktards that are so desperate they will wait a month for gear! Lmfao.

back back son. calm down its not a dick dont take it so hard sir. ill wait what i gotta wait if your got a problem with it roll on take your maxi pad and handle that vaginal bleeding sir.

Just an update, Stan reached out to me and saw that my order slipped through the cracks. We are humans and I’m gonna go on a limb and say he has a lot of orders, emails, etc so it’s understandable. My main concerns were if the package has been incepted or arrived when I’m not in the area to pick up thus leaving it in the heat or for someone to steal it. Stan has apologize for his mistake and has given me credit. Another thing I would like to note is, this isn’t Amazon. Look at the forum heading. That’s what this is. You take risks when you do business with anyone here. Thankfully Stan is a great businessman. Your not going to get your product next day and that’s is what should be expected. Four weeks or more is longer than what I was expecting with domestic but does that matter when your getting the real product you purchased?

I’ve been ordering from Stan for years. Ordered on June 20, and informed delivery looks to be this weekend if that is indeed the order. First time I’ve waited this long, but I always have a stock so it’s no biggie. Hopefully everyone gets their packs soon enough.

Sponsors

Latest posts