MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Thank you Stan! I got my order :) I think patience is key with Stan. Plan your cycles accordingly, your shipments do not qualify for Amazon Prime.

Never used Stan and I agree the 3-4 week wait time is pretty fucking crazy, but he's got probably the best track record here for domestic USA and that's nothing to shake a stick at.

Also all the people telling Stan to hire someone to help out......well you guys need to use yer fucking brain on this one. Bringing someone new into his operation increases his risk like 100% and all it takes is the new person to slip up once and it's game fucking over and you're all stuck ordering from other suppliers with not so good track records and whoever were to get the bulk of these new orders would most likely end up backlogged just like Stan is now!

"Hey Stan put an add up on Indeed or Kijijji for "Steroid lab technician wanted" required why don't you :rolleyes:
Appreciate the feedback. But Stan already has more than himself in his operation. I assume very close friends know about his profession. But to speak to your side, sometimes friendship and work don't mix.
like 2 dicks and no bitch
Find yourself in serious shit.

Okay, order from 6/20 just arrived today. Not exactly a two wk turnaround, but I did get everything I bought (no extras apart from $150 off next purchase) and there weren't any issues with USPS.

Packaging is solid and there aren't any floaters from what I can see.

The $150 outweighs any extras. Is it good indefinitely or does it expire like an airplane voucher?
No idea and I do agree the credit is better for me personally, but I also probably won't be ordering again for while since I did buy enough to last quite a few cycles.

No idea and I do agree the credit is better for me personally, but I also probably won't be ordering again for while since I did buy enough to last quite a few cycles.
Hahaha, I was thinking that. That's why I asked about expiration date. At a $400 minimum and Stans cheap prices, you probably have enough oil to use to cook eggs with.

T/A this morning, 13 days (including weekends) nothing missing everything accounted for.

Stan the man 'til the sun stops rising. It cracks me up how much people take an excellent consistent long-lasting source for granted so quickly. So many people forget or don't care to research but you literally weren't allowed to order from him before unless you knew somebody who knew somebody. it's a privilege to have another quality pack arrive, Stan, keep it up bud! probably 3-4 dozen orders deep with Stan and don't ever plan on stopping lol or at least until he retires once he gets too tired of hearing all you millennial instant gratification-seeking hoes moan constantly in his inbox LOL

T/A this morning, 13 days (including weekends) nothing missing everything accounted for.

Stan the man 'til the sun stops rising. It cracks me up how much people take an excellent consistent long-lasting source for granted so quickly. So many people forget or don't care to research but you literally weren't allowed to order from him before unless you knew somebody who knew somebody. it's a privilege to have another quality pack arrive, Stan, keep it up bud! probably 3-4 dozen orders deep with Stan and don't ever plan on stopping lol or at least until he retires once he gets too tired of hearing all you millennial instant gratification-seeking hoes moan constantly in his inbox LOL
So the customers complaining of a 3 to 4 week TA and even forgotten packs are "millennial instant gratification-seeking hoes?" It's good you're happy with your order but to discount valid complains while name calling is unnecessary.

Stan has quality stuff for sure and he's never screwed anybody over. You guys should just realize it's a two-week turnaround most of the time but it can be 4 weeks if he's slammed. Just know that and order accordingly. We don't want him to go private again. @Stanfordpharma1 if you do go private I want you to remember me and put me on the list lol.

Stan has quality stuff for sure and he's never screwed anybody over. You guys should just realize it's a two-week turnaround most of the time but it can be 4 weeks if he's slammed. Just know that and order accordingly. We don't want him to go private again. @Stanfordpharma1 if you do go private I want you to remember me and put me on the list lol.
I called dibs on that list too!

It really isn’t that hard to plan ahead. But I get it.

Is stanny open for business??

Shoulder pumps are getting crazy btw as well as glute and bicep pumps. Honestly pumps are awesome all around but especially in shoulders for some reason.

Im Not even 20 min into my lift and my deltoids are gonna pop!!!

Lol forget about running. My calves can’t handle the pressure. Lmao. I feel like they are gonna explode not even 2 min into a jog.

I sent Stan an email about a week ago and asked him to logg my contact for privare sales, if he ever decideds to go back into the private sector. But will ask her as well.

Shoulder pumps are getting crazy btw as well as glute and bicep pumps. Honestly pumps are awesome all around but especially in shoulders for some reason.

Lol forget about running. My calves can’t handle the pressure. Lmao. I feel like they are gonna explode not even 2 min into a jog.
What compound?

Lol forget about running. My calves can’t handle the pressure. Lmao. I feel like they are gonna explode not even 2 min into a jo

I was going to email him shortly and see if he responds or hopefully Stanwill see our thread and say I'm opening tomorrow

Sponsors

Latest posts