MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Not being as active on the forums, I didn't realize this was going on. Even though, I've already decided to cheat on Stan with GoodLyfe (order to be placed soon), I only have great things to say about my past experience with Stan.

For the newbies complaining about Stan, I get it. For the veterans complaining about Stan, it doesn't make much sense. There's an obvious struggle to fulfill orders and I can respect the decision to go $400 minimum to combat the amount of orders.

Stan, I would suggest you create a limit on daily orders until you can hire some help. You don't have to decline any orders, just be honest with the timing. For example if your current TA time is 3 weeks and you decide to do only 10 orders daily. Then the 11th order that day gets an email back saying TA time is approx 3 weeks and 1 day, 21st order - 3 weeks and 2 days, etc. At the end of the day, come back to the boards and post the current TA time. If you like that idea, DM me with your appreciation and tell me that I can place an order less than $400 and move ahead of everyone else's order.

Obviously, in going through the forums, the complaint appears to be based on blown expectations of timing to the customers. For those complaining about not getting emails back, you will get an email back, give it some time.

With respect to what I said about the Veterans. Many of us used Stan because he was miles ahead of everyone else in product quality and price. I don't know about now, but in the past he was extremely helpful with questions about products from noobs like myself at the time. Take a moment and read some of the older posts of people thanking him. And as overwhelmed as he was/is, he did take care of any issues.

Let's support the members that have done right to us for so many years at their darkest hour. It's not about Stan getting through this. It's about us getting through this with Stan.

Not being as active on the forums, I didn't realize this was going on. Even though, I've already decided to cheat on Stan with GoodLyfe (order to be placed soon), I only have great things to say about my past experience with Stan.

For the newbies complaining about Stan, I get it. For the veterans complaining about Stan, it doesn't make much sense. There's an obvious struggle to fulfill orders and I can respect the decision to go $400 minimum to combat the amount of orders.

Stan, I would suggest you create a limit on daily orders until you can hire some help. You don't have to decline any orders, just be honest with the timing. For example if your current TA time is 3 weeks and you decide to do only 10 orders daily. Then the 11th order that day gets an email back saying TA time is approx 3 weeks and 1 day, 21st order - 3 weeks and 2 days, etc. At the end of the day, come back to the boards and post the current TA time. If you like that idea, DM me with your appreciation and tell me that I can place an order less than $400 and move ahead of everyone else's order.

Obviously, in going through the forums, the complaint appears to be based on blown expectations of timing to the customers. For those complaining about not getting emails back, you will get an email back, give it some time.

With respect to what I said about the Veterans. Many of us used Stan because he was miles ahead of everyone else in product quality and price. I don't know about now, but in the past he was extremely helpful with questions about products from noobs like myself at the time. Take a moment and read some of the older posts of people thanking him. And as overwhelmed as he was/is, he did take care of any issues.

Let's support the members that have done right to us for so many years at their darkest hour. It's not about Stan getting through this. It's about us getting through this with Stan.
Lmao what are you his girlfriend? Why don’t you ride homies dick a bit harder. That novel you wrote wasn’t quite enough

You are relatively new and have much to learn.
You’ve been here since this time last year lol. Your account age doesn’t mean shit to me either. You’re just a shill dick riding faggot hoping your daddy Stan sends you a free bottle of mast for your 7 paragraph ass kissing

I honestly cringed at that last paragraph

You’ve been here since this time last year lol. Your account age doesn’t mean shit to me either. You’re just a shill dick riding faggot hoping your daddy Stan sends you a free bottle of mast for your 7 paragraph ass kissing

To be fair, you've been pretty vocal in this thread of dick riding, but your first post was in QSC thread. Nothing but good things to say over there. With your stance on the couple of issues stan has with his business model, you are pretty forgiving on the shenanigans QSC has been accused of. There are no reports of stan ripping people off. You speak as if he's Naps or something.... Yet QSC gets a pass?

Okay, update. Order place on June 20th only shipped yesterday (lol), but Stan's offering to take $150 off my next order.

Some people are very tough behind that computer screen...

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

Forgive me for not already knowing this but,

What are the negative side effects that some people experience from MCT oil?
I think it varies by individual. Some people may take MCT better than GSO.

But the things that usually happen that would trigger a change in the type of oil is small rash in the area, itchiness with or without the rash, excessive bruising, and/or a hard lump that takes a while to dissipate.

To be fair, you've been pretty vocal in this thread of dick riding, but your first post was in QSC thread. Nothing but good things to say over there. With your stance on the couple of issues stan has with his business model, you are pretty forgiving on the shenanigans QSC has been accused of. There are no reports of stan ripping people off. You speak as if he's Naps or something.... Yet QSC gets a pass?
I know it’s a crazy concept for you to pay for something and receive it in 3 days, I speak highly of vendors who put their customers first yes. I’ve done business with QSC, Goodlyfe, CL, and a few other domestic vendors and if you look through my post history you’ll see that. Stan has issues with honesty, respect, and keeping his word. How many people do you see in the QSC or goodlyfe thread complaining it’s been a month with no pack and their ghosted with no reply until they complain here publicly multiple times? Oh….right…none.

Okay, update. Order place on June 20th only shipped yesterday (lol), but Stan's offering to take $150 off my next order.
Your most likely going to get extras in your pack that's what he dose!
I been long time customer of his and only had issue 1 time witch he corrected quickly.
Shit happens I guess he always seems to make it right from what I see

I been long time customer of his and only had issue 1 time witch he corrected quickly.
Yeah, that's what I've been hearing, though I'm not too worried about shipping as long as it actually arrives within the next three weeks or so.

Forgive me for not already knowing this but,

What are the negative side effects that some people experience from MCT oil?
For me, I get a lump in the muscle that takes about a week to go away, no matter how much I massage the area or heat the oil up beforehand. I also get PIP almoat instantly after injecting. Other people may have other sides.

Yep. Made a small order in December when he first went public.He put so many extra's I ran two cycles that new year off it.

Never used Stan and I agree the 3-4 week wait time is pretty fucking crazy, but he's got probably the best track record here for domestic USA and that's nothing to shake a stick at.

Also all the people telling Stan to hire someone to help out......well you guys need to use yer fucking brain on this one. Bringing someone new into his operation increases his risk like 100% and all it takes is the new person to slip up once and it's game fucking over and you're all stuck ordering from other suppliers with not so good track records and whoever were to get the bulk of these new orders would most likely end up backlogged just like Stan is now!

"Hey Stan put an add up on Indeed or Kijijji for "Steroid lab technician wanted" required why don't you :rolleyes: