MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I sent a second MISSING email out today and got a response this time around. Just waiting on the email guy to check with Stan to see if my package was shipped.

Also ordered on 6/20.

I sent a second MISSING email out today and got a response this time around. Just waiting on the email guy to check with Stan to see if my package was shipped.

Also ordered on 6/20.
Wow, how about that. It only took you posting in the thread here multiple times and multiple emails to even get a response about a package that was paid for 3+ weeks ago. This guy definitely cares about his customers!!

And don’t you worry, his e-mail guy said he would look into it lol

Post a link to finished oil testing that is recent, I’ll wait.
I guess you’re right it does look like he only has tested raws recently. For me personally I would feel confident using his products, I’ve never seen a bad finished report from Stan coupled with having knowledge of his background I know the dude knows his shit. That’s not an excuse for him to not test finished just where I stand on that topic.

I just still can’t believe the fact it’s taking 4 weeks to get packs that’s my only issue with Stan is the TA, and false promises of making things better.

I’ve been waiting 3 months for a missing vial of mast e, they closed down, then came back up for a little. While they were back up I tried to order more and get my missing vial and they closed down again. Now they’ve opened back up but raised the minimum to $400 and discount/free shipping to $600. I’ve been ordering on and off with Stan since 2016, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.

I’ve been waiting 3 months for a missing vial of mast e, they closed down, then came back up for a little. While they were back up I tried to order more and get my missing vial and they closed down again. Now they’ve opened back up but raised the minimum to $400 and discount/free shipping to $600. I’ve been ordering on and off with Stan since 2016, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.
I’m sure if you asked stan would have shipped the vial of mast, you may have needed to wait 4 weeks to get it but I bet he would have shipped it for you no question.

Wow, how about that. It only took you posting in the thread here multiple times and multiple emails to even get a response about a package that was paid for 3+ weeks ago. This guy definitely cares about his customers!!

And don’t you worry, his e-mail guy said he would look into it lol
Indeed, but I have low standards.

There are plenty of other domestic sources here that won’t scam you and disrespect you by making you beg them for info on where your package is a month after you paid. Even his loyal customers are tired of this shit. Every time he signs on he’s got a new round of excuses and more bullshit promises he never fulfills.

I ordered from GoodLyfe and got my shit in 3 days, he tests his shit and I'm seeing great results. Prices are just about the same. Why the fuck would I order from a source that's gonna make me wait a month? Loyalty? You guys are a trip.

I guess you’re right it does look like he only has tested raws recently. For me personally I would feel confident using his products, I’ve never seen a bad finished report from Stan coupled with having knowledge of his background I know the dude knows his shit. That’s not an excuse for him to not test finished just where I stand on that topic.

I just still can’t believe the fact it’s taking 4 weeks to get packs that’s my only issue with Stan is the TA, and false promises of making things better.
This!^^^
100% agreed

Stan reached out and said he would fix it, but I already spent $500 to meet the minimum. No worries, just annoying more than anything.

I ordered from GoodLyfe and got my shit in 3 days, he tests his shit and I'm seeing great results. Prices are just about the same. Why the fuck would I order from a source that's gonna make me wait a month? Loyalty? You guys are a trip.
If GoodLyfe used GSO, I would be all over it. My body doesn't like MCT.