MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

A very well respected member on this forum recently has waited over 4 weeks and when he emailed to check in he was told “your order is simply being sent out in the order that they came in so yours should be going out today or tomorrow, we can’t make any exceptions we just ship them in order”

His pack was not lost, it was not overlooked, it did not slip through the cracks, it’s just on the list of orders to get to……… over 4 weeks later.

That is the norm when ordering man, not two weeks. At this point man you’re either in denial about it or just trying to cushion the blow to keep orders rolling in.
No sense in arguing with you, but I have some that say t/a was good, some say decent and the fact that very, very few percentage wise get on to say positive things vs the percentage of people that would get on to say negative things is just a huge difference. If it was the norm there would be a great deal of negative reports. I think most people have the capacity to realize this. You certainly have the freedom to believe what you want and my feet certainly should be held to the fire for my shortcomings. Not much else I can say.

No sense in arguing with you, but I have some that say t/a was good, some say decent and the fact that very, very few percentage wise get on to say positive things vs the percentage of people that would get on to say negative things is just a huge difference. If it was the norm there would be a great deal of negative reports. I think most people have the capacity to realize this. You certainly have the freedom to believe what you want and my feet certainly should be held to the fire for my shortcomings. Not much else I can say.
I've been sending PM's and emails for the past month and haven't gotten a response. My most recent email even had MISSING in the email header and I still haven't heard anything. I wanted to reply to the thread here for visibility.

Stan’s testing on the compounds I use is why I keep coming back. Does a month suck yes, but now I try and buy in bulk in advance. If I need something one off I unfortunately go elsewhere, wish I could get 2-3 day turnaround on those items but it is what it is. Do other sources have good testing, yes but I try not to mix as much as possible.

I post any issues as well here because this is for us members not the source. He just rectified my recent issue so I’m satisfied. I

If you're planning correctly and not impulsive, you should have no problem waiting for quality stuff. Years of quality consistency when it comes to the product is worth it. This generation is so caught up in instant satisfaction and getting amazon prime level t/a.

The fact of the matter is these noobies and resellers maintaining 2day t/a constantly for a few months will be burned or they will get burnt out and just ghost away with a few months' worths of orders and sail off into the sunset.

Stan the man, good things in life are worth waiting for :D

If you're planning correctly and not impulsive, you should have no problem waiting for quality stuff. Years of quality consistency when it comes to the product is worth it. This generation is so caught up in instant satisfaction and getting amazon prime level t/a.

The fact of the matter is these noobies and resellers maintaining 2day t/a constantly for a few months will be burned or they will get burnt out and just ghost away with a few months' worths of orders and sail off into the sunset.

Stan the man, good things in life are worth waiting for :D
You're justifying the extended TA of many ordering from Stan with a comment like this. Domestic TA should take a week or less, period. There are at least 2 other domestics here and on other sites, with tested gear and consistent normal TA.

You suggest only those planning cycles in advance order from Stan? Again, using the stupid Amazon Prime comparison for someone who has 3 to 4 week TA with occasional missed packs.

I am not agreeing with the T/A being 3-4 weeks. I am not saying it is "worth it" to wait. But what I will say is that ANYONE who orders at this point KNOWS to expect your pack a month after ordering. And if you DONT know that, you didnt read a single page of this thread. You are willingly placing your order with someone known to have long T/A, but after a week you start to cry...Stan I emailed you, Stan I PM'd you, Stan you are harder to find than Waldo. Why? Again, not justifying the time it takes for some to receive their orders, but you already know it will probably take a while, even before ordering.

You're justifying the extended TA of many ordering from Stan with a comment like this. Domestic TA should take a week or less, period. There are at least 2 other domestics here and on other sites, with tested gear and consistent normal TA.

You suggest only those planning cycles in advance order from Stan? Again, using the stupid Amazon Prime comparison for someone who has 3 to 4 week TA with occasional missed packs.
I'm not saying tha TA is good or that people shouldn't hound him to do better. I'm saying you're comparing apples and oranges. This is not a shady source that people get bunk gear from or that takes months worth of orders and vanishes never to be seen again. people are buying illegal drugs and are participating on an "underground" website. Why not do your research, go through the sources and choose whom you like. If you want 2day TA then order from there

With all due respect stan 4+ weeks is the norm for you… You don’t see people making negative reports because everyone has adapted to the fact that it’s going to take at least a month to get their order. As you are domestic I am curious what the deal is? I’m starting to get the feeling that maybe you’re a one man team? If this is the case, why not get some more help to accommodate the order volume?

This has been an on going issue for a long time and was happening even after you went private the last time..

You have exceptional gear, that’s not even a question. My intention isn’t to attack you. Simply to ask questions.

With all due respect stan 4+ weeks is the norm for you… You don’t see people making negative reports because everyone has adapted to the fact that it’s going to take at least a month to get their order. As you are domestic I am curious what the deal is? I’m starting to get the feeling that maybe you’re a one man team? If this is the case, why not get some more help to accommodate the order volume?

This has been an on going issue for a long time and was happening even after you went private the last time..

You have exceptional gear, that’s not even a question. My intention isn’t to attack you. Simply to ask questions.
I would say you are probably right in that he is a one man operation. I would also say that he is well into his 50s or maybe even 60, as he claims to be doing this for 20 years or so and the various health issues. Most likely reason for the long turnaround times.

He’s not going to do anything about it, he won’t even acknowledge it as the truth. We are all just imaging it.

Stan said it best: “I don’t know what to say”

Aka business as usual, which means 4 week ta time and just brushing it off as it’s not happening

It seems like much of the backlog is due to the damn orals. Why not just make liquid suspension, as I'm sure it wouldn't have the complications the capsules have.

Yeah I'm getting a little annoyed. I know he's busy I still haven't gotten my order i placed on the 20th. I don't mind having to wait but atleast let me know something if I reach out.

Stan’s testing on the compounds I use is why I keep coming back. Does a month suck yes, but now I try and buy in bulk in advance. If I need something one off I unfortunately go elsewhere, wish I could get 2-3 day turnaround on those items but it is what it is. Do other sources have good testing, yes but I try not to mix as much as possible.

I post any issues as well here because this is for us members not the source. He just rectified my recent issue so I’m satisfied. I
Can you post where he tested anything but raws in 6+Mo? Raw testing doesn’t mean shit. Goodlyfe has regular HPLC on all his orals, oils, HGH and HCG at least monthly. 1-2 day TA too.

Get off your daddy stans dick

Can you post where he tested anything but raws in 6+Mo? Raw testing doesn’t mean shit. Goodlyfe has regular HPLC on all his orals, oils, HGH and HCG at least monthly. 1-2 day TA too.

Get off your daddy stans dick
I’ll ride stan all day for his ta, but as far as testing goes I believe he has been testing both raw and finished.