MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yo stan why it still take you 4-5 weeks to put item in box and ship item. Does not compute

You’ve tried everything under the sun man and still you have made absolutely no improvement. The average wait time is 1 month. If you have all the items that you are taking orders for, why on earth does it take you 4 weeks to getting around to putting them in the box and sending them out?

We get it, you have a lot of orders, you always say that you’re swamped and can’t imagine how much traffic you get, and that would have to be true - because I can not possibly fathom the amount of business one would need to get in order to have shipping times backed up 4 whole weeks before you can get around to packing them up. Yes I know you’re brewing and capping like a mad man, but if you have the product on hand and take someone’s money for it, why does it take so long to get out the door?

You’ve tried closing your operation for the first week of the month to catch up on brewing in hopes to be able to get orders out, doesn’t make a difference.

You’ve tried making your customers beat down the door in a single file line to place their orders at 12 o clock in the morning, then you just have your customers staying up and setting alarms at all hours of the night just to have them sit around for 4 weeks before getting their pack. Wtf is that lmao

You’ve raised your minimum in hopes to bring down traffic and get orders out in a timely fashion, didn’t help.

You’ve closed down shop for an extended period of time because you upgraded your brewing facility and assured all your customers the new facility would get rid off all the delayed shipping issues.

This has been going on for years now, when will you stop disrespecting your customers like this man. You can’t keep lying to yourself and to your customers, things are not getting better.

Yo stan why it still take you 4-5 weeks to put item in box and ship item. Does not compute

You’ve tried everything under the sun man and still you have made absolutely no improvement. The average wait time is 1 month. If you have all the items that you are taking orders for, why on earth does it take you 4 weeks to getting around to putting them in the box and sending them out?

We get it, you have a lot of orders, you always say that you’re swamped and can’t imagine how much traffic you get, and that would have to be true - because I can not possibly fathom the amount of business one would need to get in order to have shipping times backed up 4 whole weeks before you can get around to packing them up. Yes I know you’re brewing and capping like a mad man, but if you have the product on hand and take someone’s money for it, why does it take so long to get out the door?

You’ve tried closing your operation for the first week of the month to catch up on brewing in hopes to be able to get orders out, doesn’t make a difference.

You’ve tried making your customers beat down the door in a single file line to place their orders at 12 o clock in the morning, then you just have your customers staying up and setting alarms at all hours of the night just to have them sit around for 4 weeks before getting their pack. Wtf is that lmao

You’ve raised your minimum in hopes to bring down traffic and get orders out in a timely fashion, didn’t help.

You’ve closed down shop for an extended period of time because you upgraded your brewing facility and assured all your customers the new facility would get rid off all the delayed shipping issues.

This has been going on for years now, when will you stop disrespecting your customers like this man. You can’t keep lying to yourself and to your customers, things are not getting better.
This isn't a problem for those who aren't loyal to any specific source. I only needed certain items, and didn't want to spend his minimum, plus not wanting to wait a month, I decided to go to my other source.

Stan may be the brewing man, but waiting a month isn't part of my plan.

Dear Mr. I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans
This will be the last order I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word, I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two orders, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect.
So this is my last message I'm sending you, I hope you read it!

My T levels have gone low I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window (window)
And I can't lift at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

Dear Mr. I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans
This will be the last order I ever send your ass
It's been six months and still no word, I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two orders, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect.
So this is my last message I'm sending you, I hope you read it!

My T levels have gone low I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window (window)
And I can't lift at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
This is gold.

What would happen if someone placed a gigantic order...I am talking all of Stan's stock. Then they sold it for a markup, but the thing was...they have a 24hr turnaround time. How many would buy from the "reseller"?

Did you get everything you ordered?
Yea everything in order. I dont care about the wait his stuff is great. Just would like a little better communication is all. I ordered knowing it may take longer than 2 weeks which for the quality and price point doesn’t bother me that much. I will likely order again with him. I dont like running low so place orders months before needing it.

My t/a is usually less than 2 weeks. I know that's not good, but most don't have a problem with that. I would certainly love to have great t/a. As for folks waiting a month it does happen. It comes down to errors and it's a small portion of orders. How many 1 month complaints do I get? Dang near anyone who waits a month is on hear posting about it and if it was everyone there would be hundreds of posts. I don't mean to be dismissive about it. I should be blasted for it. I have tried a few things to get it under control and I guess my last option would be to go private and to be honest I'm considering it. Seriously, don't you think I would like to make my customers happy. I'm very sorry to those that have had to wait.

What would happen if someone placed a gigantic order...I am talking all of Stan's stock. Then they sold it for a markup, but the thing was...they have a 24hr turnaround time. How many would buy from the "reseller"?
Many have offered to do just that. Problem is they want such a discount that it wouldn't be profitable to me.

My t/a is usually less than 2 weeks. I know that's not good, but most don't have a problem with that. I would certainly love to have great t/a. As for folks waiting a month it does happen. It comes down to errors and it's a small portion of orders. How many 1 month complaints do I get? Dang near anyone who waits a month is on hear posting about it and if it was everyone there would be hundreds of posts. I don't mean to be dismissive about it. I should be blasted for it. I have tried a few things to get it under control and I guess my last option would be to go private and to be honest I'm considering it. Seriously, don't you think I would like to make my customers happy. I'm very sorry to those that have had to wait.
A very well respected member on this forum recently has waited over 4 weeks and when he emailed to check in he was told “your order is simply being sent out in the order that they came in so yours should be going out today or tomorrow, we can’t make any exceptions we just ship them in order”

His pack was not lost, it was not overlooked, it did not slip through the cracks, it’s just on the list of orders to get to……… over 4 weeks later.

That is the norm when ordering man, not two weeks. At this point man you’re either in denial about it or just trying to cushion the blow to keep orders rolling in.

Last edited:

That actually crossed my mind at one point, but getting a mass amount of orders out quickly and not drawing attention to my activities got me thinking i should just stick to my mind numbing day job.

That actually crossed my mind at one point, but getting a mass amount of orders out quickly and not drawing attention to my activities got me thinking i should just stick to my mind numbing day job.
I hear you there. Worth it if you could be as casual as some ebay seller dropping off hundreds of packs per week.