MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Does anyone know where I might find some PCT meds where I don't have to pay a high minimum? I lost my arimidex!!

My gf was cleaning out the medicine cabinet and I had them in an old expired Tylenol bottle. Goddamnit!!!!! FML
Bg has $35 arimidex astra zeneca

Does anyone know where I might find some PCT meds where I don't have to pay a high minimum? I lost my arimidex!!

My gf was cleaning out the medicine cabinet and I had them in an old expired Tylenol bottle. Goddamnit!!!!! FML
Reliablerx.

What is considered pharma grade for things like ezetimibe, telmisartan, T4? Do these like foreign pharmacy brands count as pharma? Or is that US pharma brands only?

Stan can you answer your DMs…it’s been over a month now with no pack.
Obviously you ether didn't read up on this thread or rolled the dice. I don’t feel sorry for u. Stan aka wannabe X-kawn got the pass on Meso without the sourcing protocol. He paid off whomever so he could sell here...fact! Stan hasn't never been held accountable and is full of excuses.

I know this because an OG member ordered from him( $1000) and didn't receive or hear back from Stan for 7wks. Only til the OG member spoke up here and Stan realized that this was someone who had pull on Meso rx..Stan returned the $1000 the nxt day with a apology lol

This POS doesn't give a shit about his customers. Don't believe me? Then why does this clown keep bouncing from private to public?????? lol This board uses to be about looking out for one another. Now it's just filled with noob fucks that don't know shit about lifting or AAS. Which works to Xkawn's advantage!

Obviously you ether didn't read up on this thread or rolled the dice. I don’t feel sorry for u. Stan aka wannabe X-kawn got the pass on Meso without the sourcing protocol. He paid off whomever so he could sell here...fact! Stan hasn't never been held accountable and is full of excuses.

I know this because an OG member ordered from him( $1000) and didn't receive or hear back from Stan for 7wks. Only til the OG member spoke up here and Stan realized that this was someone who had pull on Meso rx..Stan returned the $1000 the nxt day with a apology lol

This POS doesn't give a shit about his customers. Don't believe me? Then why does this clown keep bouncing from private to public?????? lol This board uses to be about looking out for one another. Now it's just filled with noob fucks that don't know shit about lifting or AAS. Which works to Xkawn's advantage!
Stan has always came through for me over several years, t/a is an issue but shit ain’t the way it used to be. That xkawn thing is a crazy throwback, dudes the only ugl around for years catching packs from overseas is a roll of the dice too. Two weeks myself atm not worried

Stan has always came through for me over several years, t/a is an issue but shit ain’t the way it used to be. That xkawn thing is a crazy throwback, dudes the only ugl around for years catching packs from overseas is a roll of the dice too. Two weeks myself atm not worried
Agreed I’ve ordered a few times. All of it has been clean and smooth. Nothing over the top flashy just good gear

Same here been using his stuff for since mid 2021. Just recently placed a large order with him on the 22nd. Sent a screenshot of confirmation of payment and never got a reply back.

That’s why he encourages people to PM him instead of email. His excuse is “I have too many emails to go through so PM is faster”. When in reality dude just wants to associate meso user names with names/address. SURELY that won’t bite anyone in the ass in the future….

He wouldn’t have 500 emails if he didn’t take 4 weeks to mail a package

An OG? Sure it wasn’t here say.. big accusation there buddy..

Go get your pacifier and take a nap baby bitch boy. Get a life loser.