MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

All of you dipshits. “Stan’s caps are as good as tabs”. So are tabs usually good? That’s what that statement implies.

Life must be very hard for you if this is how you actually analyze people's statements in real life. In no way did he mean what you said.

I’m not the guy you are replying to but you apparently are ignorant. The DEA aggressively tracks pill presses and parts to pill presses. They routinely use this strategy to bust people. They’ll even list pill presses for sale then let the person buy them then just sit back and watch.
Stan’s been doing this a long long long time … I Think he knows what he’s doing.

FYI, I am very careful about where Im getting my press and how it's shipped. The press and dies all coming from a trusted person in the biz not some random website on the net. I wouldn't even ponder it otherwise. Excipients as well. I know these things are monitored by DEA.

Since we're talking about presses, I mean, how hard could it be to build one? I really don't know so I'm asking.
I can buy a press at harbor freight to push and pull bearings. How much more pressure you need?
Seems like getting the correct mold for many tabs at a time would be the hardest part but would he simple for a machine shop, they work in tight tolerances.

Sorry boys, needed some sugar in my macros so Mr Daniel's is posting for me tonight. Carry on...

Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but I’ve never used an injectable AI before. Only my prescription arimidex. Is it injected just like testosterone? Thanks

Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but I’ve never used an injectable AI before. Only my prescription arimidex. Is it injected just like testosterone? Thanks
If ur talking about Stan's it's not injectable it's an oral usually u get a 1 ml syringe so it able to measure out how much u wanna use then u just squirt it in ur mouth. I haven't heard of a src putting an ai in with there test in awhile, and I haven't heard of an injectable ai..... So u'll probably need to give more info

Oh you know that makes a lot more sense probably actually. Anyway haven’t received it just put an order in a few days ago I was under the impression it was something injectable not sure why I thought that. Really Appreciate it, you probably just stopped me from doing something very dumb. Haha

Last edited:
I received my pack today that I ordered on the 31st. I was one of the orders that stan said occasionally slip through the cracks, but it still came in less then a month. Once I sent him a pm, he was very quick to look into the issue and correct it. Honestly, I was very nervous venturing out and trying another source, but I have to say that I am really happy I did. Stan more then made the longer wait right and he was professional and on point through the entire process. This really is a well oiled operation, and I can't wait to test some things out and give more detailed feedback on the products. Thanks Stan I will be using you in the future for sure! thanks again brother for the bonus!

You got injectable adex? You need to find another trt clinic, I can't understand why some prescribe that when oral works fine.

I did read about another guy who got scripted test and adex together in one vial, so it appears that is a real thing. If I were you, I'd just buy pharma adex as it's not too pricey especially intl. Unless you don't mind pinning it, I personally wouldn't fool with it.

You got injectable adex? You need to find another trt clinic, I can't understand why some prescribe that when oral works fine.

I did read about another guy who got scripted test and adex together in one vial, so it appears that is a real thing. If I were you, I'd just buy pharma adex as it's not too pricey especially intl. Unless you don't mind pinning it, I personally wouldn't fool with it.

i believe he thought Stan had injectable AI.
Good thing he asked before it arrived.