MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Would it hold in CSO? Also curious why you choose GSO over MCT, CSO, etc. Not doubting your decision. just curious
Not sure what holds with each carrier. I have tried almost every carrier, but have been using gso for years so I don't remember what I could get to hold with the others. Here's why I use gso. Every carrier has a certain percentage of people who don't tolerate it well, i.e pip. I find that gso has the least amount of issues. There's always a trade off. To me personally, I loved to use ethyl oleate. I believe I first used a brand called endosyn back around the year 2000. That carrier was EO. Could easily push through a 29g slin pin. I used that as a carrier for a bit, but about 5 to 7 percent of people complained of pip. That's a lot of complaints. Gso has the smallest amount at roughly 1 to 2 percent. The biggest complaints come from mig, eo and mct.

Not sure what holds with each carrier. I have tried almost every carrier, but have been using gso for years so I don't remember what I could get to hold with the others. Here's why I use gso. Every carrier has a certain percentage of people who don't tolerate it well, i.e pip. I find that gso has the least amount of issues. There's always a trade off. To me personally, I loved to use ethyl oleate. I believe I first used a brand called endosyn back around the year 2000. That carrier was EO. Could easily push through a 29g slin pin. I used that as a carrier for a bit, but about 5 to 7 percent of people complained of pip. That's a lot of complaints. Gso has the smallest amount at roughly 1 to 2 percent. The biggest complaints come from mig, eo and mct.
Ya I’ve definitely had some issues with mct. I just ordered 27 and 30 gauge pins for the first time. Curious to see how GSO goes through those.

I use 25 now. It takes forever. I can’t even imagine a 29. How long does it take to inject 2 cc??? Lmao
i'm pinning some relatively thick gear right now 0.5cc takes less than 10 seconds through a 28g into a flexed delt. even less if i'm relaxed after a warm shower. these days guys will review any gear like "PINNED 0.1CC WITH A 28 SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER".. lol.. you must be pinning castor oil or motor oil if it still takes forever with a 25g, or maybe it just depends on your idea of "forever".

Last edited:
i'm pinning some relatively thick gear right now 0.5cc takes less than 10 seconds through a 28g into a flexed delt. even less if i'm relaxed after a warm shower. these days guys will review any gear like "PINNED 0.1CC WITH A 28 SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER".. lol.. you must be pinning castor oil or motor oil if it still takes forever with a 25g, or maybe it just depends on your idea of "forever".
lmao. I'm currently using Stanford Pharma. I mean compared to when I was using 23 it takes a lot longer. I was doing it in seconds. Now it takes a solid 20-25 secs at least with a 25 gauge. I wonder if the syringes I got just suck. Im starting to think rubber seal on the plunger might be a little thick.

lmao. I'm currently using Stanford Pharma. I mean compared to when I was using 23 it takes a lot longer. I was doing it in seconds. Now it takes a solid 20-25 secs at least with a 25 gauge. I wonder if the syringes I got just suck. Im starting to think rubber seal on the plunger might be a little thick.
i mean unless you're using a 23, it's not just going to shoot right in and even then you'll have to push. there's always gonna be some resistance. 20 seconds is just what i remember it to be when i would use bigger pins. nowadays i'd much rather pin more frequently with smaller pins. easier on the mind and body.. at least for me.

Does anyone know where I might find some PCT meds where I don't have to pay a high minimum? I lost my arimidex!!

My gf was cleaning out the medicine cabinet and I had them in an old expired Tylenol bottle. Goddamnit!!!!! FML

Does anyone know where I might find some PCT meds where I don't have to pay a high minimum? I lost my arimidex!!

My gf was cleaning out the medicine cabinet and I had them in an old expired Tylenol bottle. Goddamnit!!!!! FML
There’s a pharma source on the first page of the underground that has everything you need brotha. TA is usually a couple weeks.