MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Oh boy— it’s 2022 probably time to update your info. Hplc tested legit is as good as hplc tested legit. Form doesn’t matter. Except in the sense that a domestic source pressing pills makes them retarded
I'm pretty sure that's what he was saying as well ...... tabs and caps are both legit !!

I'm pretty sure that's what he was saying as well ...... tabs and caps are both legit !!
Omg mouth breather! that’s not what he wrote— that’s why I wrote my response. You’re “pretty sure” he said what I said — by him implying the opposite of my logic? ‍

Please tell me what he meant and what you meant ….
Please tell me what he meant and what you meant ….
You are absolutely right bro That's what I did mean I've been buying from Stan for a long time I would never criticize his stuff capsules are the same as tabs just ignore guys like him they can never be wrong and they're not going to admit that they're wrong do like I do I just ignore him he'll prom it probably comment on this and try to draw a reaction out of me but I'll just ignore him He's not worth my time He's a know-it-all

You are absolutely right bro That's what I did mean I've been buying from Stan for a long time I would never criticize his stuff capsules are the same as tabs just ignore guys like him they can never be wrong and they're not going to admit that they're wrong do like I do I just ignore him he'll prom it probably comment on this and try to draw a reaction out of me but I'll just ignore him He's not worth my time He's a know-it-all
Yep I knew that’s what you said and meant, his dumbass won’t say shit cause he’ll look like the ignorant clown “mouth breather lol” dumb fuck he is … @Ambiguous where ya at stupid ?!

The only reason why I can see tabs being favored is so one can cut them in half easily. Stan can just mitigate this by making 25mg capsules as well as 50mg.

Omg mouth breather! that’s not what he wrote— that’s why I wrote my response. You’re “pretty sure” he said what I said — by him implying the opposite of my logic? ‍

@Ambiguous
Who’s the mouth breather now?! Maybe think before you go posting dumb shit like that.

All of you dipshits. “Stan’s caps are as good as tabs”. So are tabs usually good? That’s what that statement implies.
It’s funny that your name is Ambiguous and your arguing the interpretation of things lol

If you lived up to your name you would be open to different interpretations ha ha

The only reason why I can see tabs being favored is so one can cut them in half easily. Stan can just mitigate this by making 25mg capsules as well as 50mg.
You can cut capsules with a Gatorade almost as easy. And every aspect isn’t flagged like a pill press. Usually I prefer sources use oral liquids— real is real obviously but they seem to stay more consistent over time with less source burn out

You can cut capsules with a Gatorade almost as easy. And every aspect isn’t flagged like a pill press. Usually I prefer sources use oral liquids— real is real obviously but they seem to stay more consistent over time with less source burn out
I recently got some liquid var and drol from a different source.

It’s funny that your name is Ambiguous and your arguing the interpretation of things lol

If you lived up to your name you would be open to different interpretations ha ha
This is a harm reduction board. This mentality that random “tabs” are the pinnacle that other forms need to reach is misleading and dangerous— to women in particular. If you talked to all the juice heads in your gym almost all of them would take untested pretty labeled pills over hplc tested caps, etc. this is actually a huge problem in our community that I take real serious

Holy fuck you’re literally retarded …. So tell me why a domestic pressing tabs makes them retarded ??? Hurry up so you can look even more ignorant
I’m not the guy you are replying to but you apparently are ignorant. The DEA aggressively tracks pill presses and parts to pill presses. They routinely use this strategy to bust people. They’ll even list pill presses for sale then let the person buy them then just sit back and watch.

Holy fuck you’re literally retarded …. So tell me why a domestic pressing tabs makes them retarded ??? Hurry up so you can look even more ignorantIll
Sure— I’ll educate you dumb dumb. For starters— the presses are flagged, the parts are flagged and even the pill dye is flagged. They are not looking for gear but…

Need more? Machinery, powders, dye etc… lots of things to go wrong compared to say mixing Raws into an oral solution

Honestly I know it's time consuming but I would rather Stan keep making some capsules and the oral suspensions like he does and stay away from the press, to me the tabs don't make or break a purchase I know it was to help him and speed things up, but I'd rather him stay safe and his safety stay number 1 on the list.... I can deal with alil longer ta time and Stan stay safe and take his time making quailty oils ,orals, and oral suspensions . It's nice to know when I buy a bottle of primo or mast e or anavar it is what it's suppose to be and dosed properly, the amount of time and knowledge Stan has with brewing crushes alot of other srcs. If u need a faster ta there is two srcs I e isn't active yet but once he is will be a extremely good addition to the meso community..... To me I'd rather Stan say fuck the press and just keep doing his thing for me the list is basically perfect. The only thing I could see being a nice addition is a npp dosed at 150mg and a eq dose at 400mg other then that things are perfect prices are amazing u have other srcs charging way more for the exact same amount expecially on compounds like primo or anavar really all orals. To me it makes no difference if Stan switches to pressed tabs, I'm sure it'd make things much easier for him but is it worth the potential safety issue.... I want Stan to stay for as long as he can and chooses to. Which reminds me I gotta grab me some extra test cyp,npp,tren ace, primo, and I wanna try his liquid var and that dhb blend