MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Wtf kind of crap is this. Post this kind of trash in qscs thread considering you spent $2,000.
By the way, I made that order for the benefit of everyone here. I'm going to send two compounds for testing, and I am going to document my order from first to last. I didn't do it just for my benefit.

Wtf kind of crap is this. Post this kind of trash in qscs thread considering you spent $2,000.
And faggot boy TrenTren strikes again, when you gonna realize nobody likes your homo pics or gay comments. Go tell fairy tales in your how to get women thread to your following retarded posssy lmao. Clown ass 45 year old who acts like he’s 18 yrs old trying to teach members how to get laid. Dude we’ve all done what you think is so cool but we don’t create fabricated threads about it to get attention.

By the way, I made that order for the benefit of everyone here. I'm going to send two compounds for testing, and I am going to document my order from first to last. I didn't do it just for my benefit.
Posting lab reports will do nothing for QSCs reputation nor the benefit of members here. Some people will continue to ignore their shady and scamming ways to save a buck, regardless of testing, who gets burned, and how they act. The fact someone actually called dues an idiot for getting scammed, and not the source, shows just how low their thread now is. I just hope you Don't encounter any problems with your order because they set the rules for fixing the mistakes, not you.

But please tag me when you post the reports, because I'll believe it when I see it. A fraction of members claiming to post bloodwork and testing in source threads ever follow through. Anyways, this is Stan's thread so I'm done. Peace out.

And faggot boy TrenTren strikes again, when you gonna realize nobody likes your homo pics or gay comments. Go tell fairy tales in your how to get women thread to your following retarded posssy lmao. Clown ass 45 year old who acts like he’s 18 yrs old trying to teach members how to get laid. Dude we’ve all done what you think is so cool but we don’t create fabricated threads about it to get attention.
Looks like this guy was banned and the pic taken down. Lmao.

Yeah that's pretty messed putting that stuff on here. I mean I don't care what other people do but I never in my life thought I would see anything like that. How disgusting lol

Payment sent on the 25th, pack landed today. About a month T/A. Everything accounted for and a VERY generous amount of freebies.

Been ordering from the donkey for over 5 years and he has always came through.

Thank you Stan

Payment sent on the 25th, pack landed today. About a month T/A. Everything accounted for and a VERY generous amount of freebies.

Been ordering from the donkey for over 5 years and he has always came through.

Thank you Stan
Great to hear. Ordered on the 26th and still waiting patiently.