MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

There’s shitty doctors just as there is shitty plumbers.

I’ve seen it many times and it doesn’t surprise me.
I would argue there are probably more shitty doctors than shitty plumbers. I don’t trust doctors because they don’t have my best interest in mind, They don’t care about you or I. If they did, And they considered your health paramount to money and greed….Do you think waiting rooms would exist? Would they double and triple book appointments and spend 45 seconds listening to your concerns before blindly writing prescriptions?

Fuck doctors. A single google search of symptoms will yield you a more accurate diagnosis.

He has the typical cocky MD response of where he knows best and everyone else is a moron. Either that or he just types like an asshole.
-has a doctorate in philosophy
-works in “the medical field” as a janitor at the local hospital
-likes to give inapplicable and subsequently dangerous trt info on a steroid risk prevention forum
-enjoys anonymously acting as the alpha and omega to stoke his own ego

Fuck doctors. A single google search of symptoms will yield you a more accurate diagnosis.
As much as I don't like that guy's comments. I think with some patients it isn't that easy.

Maybe it's cause of personal experience, 95 percent of doctors I encounter truly care.

There is also compassion fatigue

-has a doctorate in philosophy
-works in “the medical field” as a janitor at the local hospital
-likes to give inapplicable and subsequently dangerous trt info on a steroid risk prevention forum
-enjoys anonymously acting as the alpha and omega to stoke his own ego
He made a post 8 years ago that he was a med student.

I think it kind of lines up as much as he annoys me with his response. I assume he would be an internal medicine doctor

He made a post 8 years ago that he was a med student.

I think it kind of lines up as much as he annoys me with his response. I assume he would be an internal medicine doctor
Yeah I was just joking
I don’t like his touting his expertise and then downplaying the need for blood work though

I would argue there are probably more shitty doctors than shitty plumbers. I don’t trust doctors because they don’t have my best interest in mind, They don’t care about you or I. If they did, And they considered your health paramount to money and greed….Do you think waiting rooms would exist? Would they double and triple book appointments and spend 45 seconds listening to your concerns before blindly writing prescriptions?

You obviously have had some bad doctors. Sorry to hear that. You just need to find one that suits you; not all of them are the way you described. Doctors come in all different types. Find one you can work with and I promise they will be head and shoulders above a quick Google search.

As much as I don't like that guy's comments. I think with some patients it isn't that easy.

Maybe it's cause of personal experience, 95 percent of doctors I encounter truly care.

There is also compassion fatigue
Or simply burnout. It’s a demanding profession!

Or simply burnout. It’s a demanding profession!
Doctors don't make as much as the shit they put up with. Honestly fuck that job. Fucking on call on the weekends. Can't just grab a drink just in case if something bad happens. Cant call in sick the same way.

You obviously have had some bad doctors. Sorry to hear that. You just need to find one that suits you; not all of them are the way you described. Doctors come in all different types. Find one you can work with and I promise they will be head and shoulders above a quick Google search.
The kind of doctor that you want is a holistic doctor that looks at a range of health markers and suggests a range of ways to address your issues.

If you go to a doctor and say your energy levels are shit and you're depressed, if he writes a prescription for an ssri, leave the office immediately.

Well…. I wouldn’t say this… to oppose this I work in a OR. Many docs do cases in the morning and then go to clinic or whatever the schedule may be.

Sometimes a 1 hour case turns into 3 hours. Well guess what there is still 3 more to do so the entire schedule gets shifted back oh the 3rd case took 2 hours and now they’re late as balls to clinic. Same type of issues in clinic because some patients require more than others.

There is people waiting 6+ months to get scheduled for surgery or a visit with some doctors just because there is such an overload of patients with a lack of doctors.

Plus these doctors have to go to useless ass meetings with administrators who have business degrees and only give a fuck about money and jacking off in between cases sometimes. Now we’re delayed again.

I’ve talked to a few that are already booked into early-mid 2023 for surgery and they operate 4 days a week.

A Google search is not proficient if this was the case I have 6 different types of cancer and a prolapsed asshole.

I’ve also had many interactions where they go above and beyond. I’ve even been tossed a “bonus” from doctors because they enjoyed working with me and thought I deserved more for my service. I hear them talking to each other. Yeah they’re cock suckers sometimes. But majority I’ve ever met in my 7 years of doing this and 10 hospitals I’ve been in they really care more than anyone else. I’ve also worked with some fucking dick head ego inflated cunts. It’s far and few between though.

Sponsors