MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just an update, Stan reached out to me and saw that my order slipped through the cracks. We are humans and I’m gonna go on a limb and say he has a lot of orders, emails, etc so it’s understandable. My main concerns were if the package has been incepted or arrived when I’m not in the area to pick up thus leaving it in the heat or for someone to steal it. Stan has apologize for his mistake and has given me credit. Another thing I would like to note is, this isn’t Amazon. Look at the forum heading. That’s what this is. You take risks when you do business with anyone here. Thankfully Stan is a great businessman. Your not going to get your product next day and that’s is what should be expected. Four weeks or more is longer than what I was expecting with domestic but does that matter when your getting the real product you purchased?
I am curious as to why we try to justify "slipping through the cracks" as normal...there have been a number of these instances. Yet when checking other sources threads, I dont see this being an issue no matter how many orders they get.

I am curious as to why we try to justify "slipping through the cracks" as normal...there have been a number of these instances. Yet when checking other sources threads, I dont see this being an issue no matter how many orders they get.
I hear you, but then you have to ask yourself what is attracting you to this thread? It could be because Stan's been selling Ferraris at Nissan prices? It's been great service in the past and the price point supported people at any salary range? It could have something to do with the donkey?

donkeys GIF

I hear you, but then you have to ask yourself what is attracting you to this thread? It could be because Stan's been selling Ferraris at Nissan prices? It's been great service in the past and the price point supported people at any salary range? It could have something to do with the donkey?

donkeys GIF
The prices are good, I agree. What attracts me to this thread? I have ordered from Stan several times, and I only had a problem once and that was a floater in my Test. I brought the issue up to him and he said he would send a replacement vial asap. Couple weeks went by and I hadnt received anything so I asked if he could check on the package status. Got a reply from him saying that he completely forgot about sending out a replacement vial and wanted me to remind him again of my email address so that he could look up the details. So it is worth keeping up on this thread to see what "issues" others bring up and how often. I think that this forum is better than some of the others, where everyone can speak on any problems they have with sources without admin coming to the sources rescue and saying the buyer is wrong in every way. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

So, I'm actually gonna close down for a bit. Got the pill press so I'll need to learn how to use that, get pills dialed in and tested. When I open back up in a few weeks I'll be going private again. Right now I have a few orders to fill and I have a few people that have just got with me that have been waiting on packs for too long. I need to make things good with them. I have to get back to basics and get to a point where customer service is on point again. If I'm able and I have the man power to open back up publicly then I'll do so, but right now I don't have the ability to keep up with the flow of orders being placed. If you want to be on the private list please pm me, but like stated above I'll be closed for a few weeks.

I also want to say that if you've posted a negative review I don't want you to think that I would hold that against you. If it's a truthful and honest review then I totally am OK with that. I would never try and censor anyone. I've even asked a few people to post complaints that they emailed me about.

So, I'm actually gonna close down for a bit. Got the pill press so I'll need to learn how to use that, get pills dialed in and tested. When I open back up in a few weeks I'll be going private again. Right now I have a few orders to fill and I have a few people that have just got with me that have been waiting on packs for too long. I need to make things good with them. I have to get back to basics and get to a point where customer service is on point again. If I'm able and I have the man power to open back up publicly then I'll do so, but right now I don't have the ability to keep up with the flow of orders being placed. If you want to be on the private list please pm me, but like stated above I'll be closed for a few weeks.
Going private again what a surprise. I've lost count how many tines you've gonna private from public. Typical bitch move by you when the heat gets turned up lol And don't think his TA will change going private. It won't!

Going private again what a surprise. I've lost count how many tines you've gonna private from public. Typical bitch move by you when the heat gets turned up lol And don't think his TA will change going private. It won't!
Nobody listens to you or your other account, footfetishguy or whatever. Everybody's asking me to go private.

Nobody listens to you or your other account, footfetishguy or whatever. Everybody's asking me to go private.
I’m not him, if you think I am report it as a duplicate account and the mods will compare IPs. I’m not. You just piss off too many people and they get tired of your bullshit excuses day after day. You call everyone who won’t wait a month for a pack a shill or something because you see nothing wrong with scamming people. Get fucked faggot. No one will miss you. GL has served myself and all your remaining customers just fine with 2-3 day TAs and no bullshit excuses

I don't think you're going to make the private list
Funny your still riding Stan’s dick, didn’t you JUST post in the goodlyfe thread saying he’s your new source because your sick of your last source (your daddy Stan). Oh the irony…

Your post in GL thread just hours ago….

“3 days, so I did better than the emailers. I had something to say to a member that was talking about how great GLs product was before even trying it. But I get it now. The presentation is on par with a meal prepared by Gordon Ramsay. The kit was packed perfectly and the other items had the GL certified hologram sticker. One piece of detail that really stuck out to me was the oral syringe. The quality is better. It's thicker and the measurements on it feel like it was inked very strongly. Because the biggest issue with the cheap ones is the disappearance of the measurements over time. Additionally, the syringe comes with a holder that stays on the bottle. That's just brilliant. It's such an easy thing to lose

Very pleased with the presentation.

I am curious if GL lives near by where the package was sent from. If so I would have went with the Simple life. I think Schitts Creek is recorded over there. I hope you find that funny and not offensive. Since I dumped Stan for you and I don't want to be alone.”

Last edited:
I’m not him, if you think I am report it as a duplicate account and the mods will compare IPs. I’m not. You just piss off too many people and they get tired of your bullshit excuses day after day. You call everyone who won’t wait a month for a pack a shill or something because you see nothing wrong with scamming people. Get fucked faggot. No one will miss you. GL has served myself and all your remaining customers just fine with 2-3 day TAs and no bullshit excuses
You still haven't produced one person that got scammed. You're a liar and a hack. No one cares what you've got to say, kp300.

You still haven't produced one person that got scammed. You're a liar and a hack. No one cares what you've got to say, kp300.
Oh so taking someone’s money but not sending anything for a month until you get called out publicly about it isn’t scamming. Oh. My mistake.

Hey shouldn’t you be busy fulfilling those month long orders instead of arguing with me? You always seem to make time for that but not to answer your customers repeated emails and pms

Oh so taking someone’s money but not sending anything for a month until you get called out publicly about it isn’t scamming. Oh. My mistake.

Hey shouldn’t you be busy fulfilling those month long orders instead of arguing with me? You always seem to make time for that but not to answer your customers repeated emails and pms
I'll be waiting to see your proof I scammed somebody. Go ahead.