MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

First order with Stan. Everything showed up perfect.15 day TA, and great communication throughout even during the busy lead up to thanksgiving. 2 weeks since switching to Stan’s test, feels smooth and properly dosed. Thanks again, will definitely be back
Does he send tracking? Still waiting on a response from him I ordered on the 26th

Any word on stenbalone raws.
Also you have Winnie in 10 mg some of us like to split dosages. Also what's discount for larger orders

Last edited:
Any word on stenbalone raws.
Also you have Winnie in 10 mg some of us like to split dosages. Also what's discount for larger orders
Had my source look into stenbalone and they do not offer it. I could make a suspension fir Winnie and that would make it easier to split dosing. 10% discount and fee shipping on orders over $600.

Gonna place an order with stan when he's back on deck, but curious of people's experience with his primo e. I have run his test C and mast P and loved it but primo is tough to come by that's quality ya know.

Gonna place an order with stan when he's back on deck, but curious of people's experience with his primo e. I have run his test C and mast P and loved it but primo is tough to come by that's quality ya know.
Primo was good for me no pip and recomped very nice, I will def run again

His primo is fire everytime he's tested it's been dosed pretty much spot on recently was tested at 145 or 147mg and before that a customer randomly tested it at 140mg a ml so it's gtg.... I'ma grab me some now, along with test cyp, npp, provirion caps, and a cpl dhb to try out ..... But Stan's primo is very good and he's got the best prices for it and it's smooth and don't gotta worry about pip sometimes some of the 200mg a ml can have pip but if made by a good Brewer usually is fine.... Plenty of bloods also showing people on Stan's primo and estrogen alot lower usually indicating legit primo. Also everytime Stan gets a new batch of primo raws of any compound first thing he does is test it for purity and also correct compound , then he usually does a finished product test also

I’m 9 weeks into Test / Deca / Primo - 525 / 450 / 400

First time running primo. It’s definitely slow to come on, but getting some great definition on the shoulders and delts.

The first few weeks I did have noticeable golf balls in my VG. I assumed it was the Primo, but this stopped occurring after a few week after getting used to it.

I’m 9 weeks into Test / Deca / Primo - 525 / 450 / 400

First time running primo. It’s definitely slow to come on, but getting some great definition on the shoulders and delts.

The first few weeks I did have noticeable golf balls in my VG. I assumed it was the Primo, but this stopped occurring after a few week after getting used to it.
Could also be test e, some of the test e raws have bothered some people, other people get used to itnand others it doesn't bother at all... Iv been using the older batch of primo haven't tried the newer one, I'm thinking of grabbing some 20ml vials Stan has a cpl.

Pulled trigger on it! Excited to see the progress ill make with it. Thinking 300 mg Test C and 400 primo a week. Probs a 20 week titration.

I got some of stannys cyp/dhb combo vials from a while back. Been reading horror stories about DHB pip. Anyone run stans CYP/DHB that can comment?

Pulled trigger on it! Excited to see the progress ill make with it. Thinking 300 mg Test C and 400 primo a week. Probs a 20 week titration.
That's a good lil cycle man don't expect to blow up or anything, but you will recover well and make steady progress and u will keep getting leaner and recomping. Or even if it not recomping u'll deff put some size on less water retention harder denser, 20 weeks is perfect that's what I usually do with primo, only thing to keep an eye on if u notice or get bloods primo has been showing on some blood test reports to really decrease estrogen, so u probably won't need any ai meds. Another thing that's nice is u can also pulse or toss in an oral in the beginning and end of cycle... Either way I think u will like it results, primo is no sub for tren but u also feel a bit shity on tren sometimes primo u always feel good..... If primo does do what we think in lowering estrogen from all the bloods we seen on it, it would make sense why Arnold liked using dbols in his cycle plus that was available also.... Any way enjoy brother

I got some of stannys cyp/dhb combo vials from a while back. Been reading horror stories about DHB pip. Anyone run stans CYP/DHB that can comment?
From all the comments iv read from the mix I didn't hear any bad pip stories in fact I heard the opposite.... Also I haven't heard anyone complain or have issues with the straight dhb 80-90mgs that's on the list now..... I'm ordering tomorrow and plan to get some dhb to try I'll pin it when product lands and give a report on pip .... But everything iv used from Stan has been really damn good expecially his caps the anavar and tbol were fire planning on grabbing more tbols and provirion caps..... And I actually prefer Stan's test cyp at 200mg I wish more srcs did test cyp at 200mg and made there test e at 250 or 300mg..... N stans primo tested good when he tested then also tested well again when a customer blindly sent in a sample.... And anytime iv seen Stan's stuff tested by customers it's come back good..... His gear is good I'm happy to have a src like him

Thanks Stan, another flawless operation! Coincidentally I ordered from a new source on the scene a day later, just a very small 2 bottle order of test pp as nobody seems to have it after JP's unfortunate exit. Nothing here, asked via PM if they could please stop spamming me with a fuckin newsletter and no reply. No package, but 2 newsletters. All because Test PP is one of my favorite compounds lol.

Stick with Stan for sure!

Sponsors