MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Sorry folks. I've been sick as a dog the past few days. Not gonna take any orders until Wednesday. Have a Great Christmas everybody.

Merry Christmas Stan hope ur feeling better with the holiday and hopefully some good food and rest. Enjoy Stan u been going steady for a minute. I won't email any order over till Wednesday or till I hear ur alright and doing better and feeling better..... Merry Christmas

P.s all I want for Christmas is some of that good old primo e,test cyp, dhb, and npp and some tren hex if u bring it to the list

Stan or anybody else that might know. What are the filler used in the Anavar caps .Did one sublingual and man that shit had a salty bite or is it the actual var?

Hi Stan,

Do you have any plans to offer Caber in the future? It's been tough to find in stock anywhere domestically...

They aren't making caber anymore atleast the 1 and 2mg tabs, only ones u can find is Pfizer .5 8 tab ones if u want pharma grade.... I only know of two srcs that have pharma grade currently and they are only the 2mg ones..... Only other thing u can do is order the Indian .5 ones that were tested.....

I'm really hoping Stan will soon dial in tabs n start making 25mg anavar,tbol, provirion, carderine, and 60mg raloxafien.

Has anyone had a chance to try Stan's dhb? Cpl question one of I remember the pip was nada? Also how's it holding any crashing?

They aren't making caber anymore atleast the 1 and 2mg tabs, only ones u can find is Pfizer .5 8 tab ones if u want pharma grade.... I only know of two srcs that have pharma grade currently and they are only the 2mg ones..... Only other thing u can do is order the Indian .5 ones that were tested.....

I'm really hoping Stan will soon dial in tabs n start making 25mg anavar,tbol, provirion, carderine, and 60mg raloxafien.

Has anyone had a chance to try Stan's dhb? Cpl question one of I remember the pip was nada? Also how's it holding any crashing?
No pip in the cyp blend. No crashing either and have had it for a few months. Can’t speak to the straight dhb

It'd be nice to start seeing some more blood work from customers and or products tested if I'm able to and order I'll deff pull bloods for Stan and the community and or have a CPL things sent for testing. It'd be nice to put some type of group together for u.s to have donations and products tested... It would only benefit the srcs and also the customers..... Love Stan's caps but I also can't wait for the day he chooses to switch to hard tabs.... Hope ur feeling better Stan and happy holidays to everyone ,hope everyone is doing well and smashing there goals

Not long... I am new here but i placed an order on the 28th for myself and a couple buddies and it got here yesterday.

That's what up Stan his ta times seem to be getting better , looks like he's really locked in and knocking shit out, making quailty oils that u can count on at a good price and his caps are deff some of my favorite those var fifty caps no joke....

What did u whind up grabbing to try out ? And welcome to mesos a legit real forum

That's what up Stan his ta times seem to be getting better , looks like he's really locked in and knocking shit out, making quailty oils that u can count on at a good price and his caps are deff some of my favorite those var fifty caps no joke....

What did u whind up grabbing to try out ? And welcome to mesos a legit real forum
A few test E and primo