MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Does anyone get else get higher anxiety from anavar? Maybe causes it increases more free testosterone? Just a thought.

Will be closed until further notice. Should (hopefully) just be a few days. Been without power for a few days. Hard to get things done under candle light.

Will be closed until further notice. Should (hopefully) just be a few days. Been without power for a few days. Hard to get things done under candle light.
just when I finally decide to pull the trigger on my first order lol but hopefully they get your power fixed soon that can’t be fun

Has anyone had a pack sit at the origin post office for over a week with no updates or movement; pack has been accepted and “USPS in possession of item”? USPS supposedly accepted the item a little over a week ago and there’s been no movement and I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing delays at the origin post office like I am when ordering from Stan.

Has anyone had a pack sit at the origin post office for a week? USPS supposedly accepted the item a little over a week ago and there’s been no movement and I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing delays at the origin post office like I am when ordering from Stan.
That usually happens when they miss a scan in my experience, which means you won’t get another update until it’s out for delivery if at all

That usually happens when they miss a scan in my experience, which means you won’t get another update until it’s out for delivery if at all
Hoping that’s the case. I talked to Stan and he said they’ve had frequent power outages due to the storms. I’m just worried it got lost by the dummies at the post office. Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this lately. It was accepted around the beginning of last week and has been sitting there for 9 days with no updates.

Update: the tracking finally updated once it got to my local post office. Gotta love the postal service sometimes!

Does anyone get else get higher anxiety from anavar? Maybe causes it increases more free testosterone? Just a thought.

Im starting to

Could be a combination of many things. Increased blood pressure will exacerbate anxiety, an imbalance of estrogen will as well. Could be anxiety about your physical health from using gear etc. Anxiety is a bitch but it’s not as easy to pinpoint the actual cause of it.

Going to run NPP again soon. Have a vial that I was using, but stopped cycle a few pins into that vial. It's been a year since. Would that vial still be alright to use, or should I toss it? Not sure how long gear lasts after the vial has been drawn from.

Going to run NPP again soon. Have a vial that I was using, but stopped cycle a few pins into that vial. It's been a year since. Would that vial still be alright to use, or should I toss it? Not sure how long gear lasts after the vial has been drawn from.
You'll be fine.

Hey guys. First time posting here.
Wanting to run a cycle. Will be my second, but first in 3 years. First was Test E 400 weekly, pinning e3d in delts. Ran it 10 weeks. Had a really good response to that. Since it’s been 3 years, was curious if I should do the same and get another under my belt, or try stacking Test E with Deca this time. Was thinking 400/200 for 12-15 weeks. Thanks guys!

Hey guys. First time posting here.
Wanting to run a cycle. Will be my second, but first in 3 years. First was Test E 400 weekly, pinning e3d in delts. Ran it 10 weeks. Had a really good response to that. Since it’s been 3 years, was curious if I should do the same and get another under my belt, or try stacking Test E with Deca this time. Was thinking 400/200 for 12-15 weeks. Thanks guys!
I am a believer in smallest doses and drugs to get the desired effect. If you responded well to it, and it's been 3 years I'd run it again.