MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Thanks Stan, another flawless operation! Coincidentally I ordered from a new source on the scene a day later, just a very small 2 bottle order of test pp as nobody seems to have it after JP's unfortunate exit. Nothing here, asked via PM if they could please stop spamming me with a fuckin newsletter and no reply. No package, but 2 newsletters. All because Test PP is one of my favorite compounds lol.

Stick with Stan for sure!

Can't beat the peace of mind you get with Stan and knowing things like ur test,primo,anavar,tbol,mast e products that tend to be underdosed faked or another compound. You get the real thing with Stan and also for the best price...

Recently talked to Stan about maybe bring in some tren hex/parabolan definitely will run this over tren e and will deff run it through the spring/summer at a very low dose depending on how this dhb run makes me look and feel. It's a nice feeling not having to worry about weither ur primo and anavar are legit and dosed right Stanford pharma stays putting out quailty always nice knowing also when new raws come in they get tested for purity so the math can be done correctly and dosed accordingly, then nice to see finished product as well

Definitely. I only deal with a very very limited number of sources, Stan being one of them. I've been burned with bunk before, fancy bottles in fancy boxes full of fuckery, finally smartened up with help from here. It can be a bit nerve-wracking pinning who knows what, but never a doubt with Stan.

I know it’s been said dozens of times in this thread but I gotta give the man props for running an A+ operation. I waited a little longer then normal for an order hit Stan up asking about tracking, he replayed in 24 hours and more then made up for a minor issue with the order and the extended ta time I had by hooking me up big time. For as much shit as people give him for his shipping time the gear and service more then make up for it. I’ve been doing this for over 20 years since red star of China was one of the first underground labs, and getting Quality vet 50ml bottles of test was a thing, back then waiting weeks for an order was common, so his ta never bothers me, my advice to the impatient 20 year olds just looking for winny for you and your frat bros for spring break, just go somewhere else and let the man handle customers with patience. Thanks for being a stand up guy and putting out great products Stan.

How to get the secured email to put in an order? Assuming that is kept private. Been using a different source but have browsed and seen you offer some stuff the other source doesn't. Any info would be appreciated. And an updated product list If the most recent one posted isn't completely up to date. Thanks!

How to get the secured email to put in an order? Assuming that is kept private. Been using a different source but have browsed and seen you offer some stuff the other source doesn't. Any info would be appreciated. And an updated product list If the most recent one posted isn't completely up to date. Thanks!
I had to do a rear glute spread to get his email.

Yeah man, wish he'd put it on the first page of this thread or something

Hey 20 bucks is 20 bucks right!?

I wanna see this rear glute spread, just curious if he's got the sad puppy dog face looking back while doing it or if it's more of watch out I might have something up there look. Or the way to happy smile look that makes u think he's enjoying doing this way to much deff gotta be gay lol

I wanna see this rear glute spread, just curious if he's got the sad puppy dog face looking back while doing it or if it's more of watch out I might have something up there look. Or the way to happy smile look that makes u think he's enjoying doing this way to much deff gotta be gay lol
I promised I wouldn't share, but I will say his form is impeccable.

Hey no judgement here man! We've all been on the tren and nutted to something we're not proud of!

No face. Straight chocolate covered starfish and cheeks with some fingers. Nothing else.

Sponsors