MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

PRIMO SALE***

I will be closed until further notice. Vendor sent me wrong sized vials. I'll tell ya what I'll do. I measured the vials and they fill to at least 13 and a half ml. Completely full was 14ml. Here's what I'll do. You guys will reap the benefits. I have plenty of primo raws. Same primo that was tested. I'll make a large batch of primo and sell these vials at same price as the 10ml vials. That's a great deal. I'll send the finished product out for testing asap. Will be at least 150mg per ml. Now, problem is I only have the 10ml labels so that's what they'll read, but you'll get almost 14ml. I've got a lot of these empty vials so Order up. Let's get rid if these. I'm sure they will be going fast as heck, but I will have quite a bit. I'll just be busy as heck. That's all I'll be selling until I get the standard 10ml empty vials then primo will be back to regular price.

13.5ml vials of primo at $60.

Only selling primo right now until further notice. Probably about 2 weeks.

PRIMO SALE***

I will be closed until further notice. Vendor sent me wrong sized vials. I'll tell ya what I'll do. I measured the vials and they fill to at least 13 and a half ml. Completely full was 14ml. Here's what I'll do. You guys will reap the benefits. I have plenty of primo raws. Same primo that was tested. I'll make a large batch of primo and sell these vials at same price as the 10ml vials. That's a great deal. I'll send the finished product out for testing asap. Will be at least 150mg per ml. Now, problem is I only have the 10ml labels so that's what they'll read, but you'll get almost 14ml. I've got a lot of these empty vials so Order up. Let's get rid if these. I'm sure they will be going fast as heck, but I will have quite a bit. I'll just be busy as heck. That's all I'll be selling until I get the standard 10ml empty vials then primo will be back to regular price.

13.5ml vials of primo at $60.

Only selling primo right now until further notice. Probably about 2 weeks.
List only or can anyone get in on it?

Thanks, very tempting now. Never ran primo. DHT derivatives scare me and my already peninsula shaped hair line.
Im 42 and been thinning for 20 years now. I was hesitant about DHT sterons too but have discovered it’s not so easy to predict how one responds to known hair killing compounds before trying.

For example, Halotestin and Masteron don’t affect my hair. But primo, anavar and EQ make me shed like crazy with a horrible scalp itch.

My point is that I’ve been surprised with how I responded to different compounds over the years. And you’ll never really know how each will affect you personally until trying them.

Im 42 and been thinning for 20 years now. I was hesitant about DHT sterons too but have discovered it’s not so easy to predict how one responds to known hair killing compounds before trying.

For example, Halotestin and Masteron don’t affect my hair. But primo, anavar and EQ make me shed like crazy with a horrible scalp itch.

My point is that I’ve been surprised with how I responded to different compounds over the years. And you’ll never really know how each will affect you personally until trying them.
Thanks, yea tren didn’t do anything to my hair. So I am intrigued to try primo because it is one of the “safest” PEDs. Just didn’t want to buy 3/400 bucks of it and then start losing my hair and have to throw it out.

Thanks, yea tren didn’t do anything to my hair. So I am intrigued to try primo because it is one of the “safest” PEDs. Just didn’t want to buy 3/400 bucks of it and then start losing my hair and have to throw it out.
Just get a hair transplant and call it a day lol then you don’t have to worry as much. And while you’re at it, get your titty glands removed and then you don’t have to worry about that either if you like to run high test or other high aromatizing compounds

Check out topical minoxidil and RU58841. That they don't seem cause hair regrowth but prevent further hair loss (so start now). Dutasteride may also help if you're predisposed to hair thinning.

@Country Club Hero

****"DRAGONS BLOOD"****

albuterol
Methionine 25mg/ml
Inositol 50mg/ml
Choline chloride 50mg/ml
B12 methylcobalamin 1 mg/ml

So, I just tested this out on myself. Injected .4ml (4 tenths of a ml) and that seems to be a really good dose. Imo, the perfect dose for a stimulant is just before your hands start to shake. I think some stims like clen get a bad rap because people take too much. Anyways, this will be available soon. Was a big hit when I used to carry it before.

Imo, the best to use is for cutting. Take 3 to 4 days a week immediately upon waking and do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio. The injectable albuterol (stimulant) starts working immediately. Do your am fasted cardio right after injecting.

****"DRAGONS BLOOD"****

albuterol
Methionine 25mg/ml
Inositol 50mg/ml
Choline chloride 50mg/ml
B12 methylcobalamin 1 mg/ml

So, I just tested this out on myself. Injected .4ml (4 tenths of a ml) and that seems to be a really good dose. Imo, the perfect dose for a stimulant is just before your hands start to shake. I think some stims like clen get a bad rap because people take too much. Anyways, this will be available soon. Was a big hit when I used to carry it before.

Imo, the best to use is for cutting. Take 3 to 4 days a week immediately upon waking and do 30 to 45 minutes of cardio. The injectable albuterol (stimulant) starts working immediately. Do your am fasted cardio right after injecting.
Price Stan ?