MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

The DHB changed from 90 to 80? did the test report come back lower than expected or did you make it at a lower dose?

Sup fellas, haven't posted in a while but I've been active. Just got another order from Stan without a hitch. Took a couple weeks t/a but it being immediately after the holidays that's pretty good.

Got some test e, anadrol and exemestane. About 5 of the adrol caps were busted per pack, but could be worse

First time running anadrol at 50md e/d and loving it so far, on 600/500 test/deca as well also from Stan.

Sitting on a bunch of his primo as well I should probably start running soon but too much oil for me while blasting test and deca

Update on Stan’s DHB. Pinning 1ml every day just to keep levels as consistent as possible and I’ve not once experienced any sort of pip, like at all. Used colonial’s DHB before he disappeared and every time I pinned, I was limping from the pip. I’d say 80mg/ml should be the standard concentration for DHB in my experience with the compound. But just want to give @Stanfordpharma1 props on his brewing! Will definitely be buying much more DHB from him.

Update on Stan’s DHB. Pinning 1ml every day just to keep levels as consistent as possible and I’ve not once experienced any sort of pip, like at all. Used colonial’s DHB before he disappeared and every time I pinned, I was limping from the pip. I’d say 80mg/ml should be the standard concentration for DHB in my experience with the compound. But just want to give @Stanfordpharma1 props on his brewing! Will definitely be buying much more DHB from him.
It's all in the wrist.

Have to respectfully disagree that 80mg be the standard; unless you enjoy ED pins which I don’t. Twice a week is enough for me. Right now I’m running another brand dosed at 100mg and mixing 2.5cc with 1cc of test twice a week. No pip. He used to make 125mg which had a little bite to it but not close to unbearable. All matter of preference I guess but for me I don’t like pinning all the time and to get to my desired weekly dose of 500mg; 100mg is the lowest concentration I’d use; I’d actually prefer the 125mg with the bite so I’d have less volume to inject.

Have to respectfully disagree that 80mg be the standard; unless you enjoy ED pins which I don’t. Twice a week is enough for me. Right now I’m running another brand dosed at 100mg and mixing 2.5cc with 1cc of test twice a week. No pip. He used to make 125mg which had a little bite to it but not close to unbearable. All matter of preference I guess but for me I don’t like pinning all the time and to get to my desired weekly dose of 500mg; 100mg is the lowest concentration I’d use; I’d actually prefer the 125mg with the bite so I’d have less volume to inject.
Do you think the brand that’s 100mg per ml may have some EO, or solvents that may be a bit less favorable than what’s used in the 80mg per ml?

Do you think the brand that’s 100mg per ml may have some EO, or solvents that may be a bit less favorable than what’s used in the 80mg per ml?
Most likely. I use gso and there's no way you're getting dhb to hold at 100mg per ml. I doubt any of the common carrier oils are gonna hold as well. Maybe myg or mct, but a much higher number of people have pip with those carriers. Some people don't tell their customers and add their ba, bb, oil, powder and also add like 10% eo. I used to make my products in only eo as carrier. I loved it, personally. I tolerated it well and it pushed through a slin pin with ease, but I got a high number of people complaining of pip. All sources will have customers who get pip for one reason or another, but I find with normal (moderate) dosing, low amounts of ba and bb and using gso pip is a rare occurrence.

I’m not sure. When he made it at 125 he used guaic (sp) but stopped using that when he went to 100. The 100 crashes but is easily brought back into solution with a quick heat on the stove.

Every time I see someone mention something about PIP, I think to myself....you must not have ever had a penicillin injection. Peanut butter concoction that leaves a good sized lump lol.

Every time I see someone mention something about PIP, I think to myself....you must not have ever had a penicillin injection. Peanut butter concoction that leaves a good sized lump lol.
I've had several in the military, nothing compared to crippling pip from a quad injection

Definitely think the tetanus shot was worse. Debilitating soreness and max pull ups the next day... Good times.

A few days worth of the 14ml vials left. Just an FYI. Get em' while you can.

14ml Tren e
14ml Primo
14ml Ment

Same price as 10ml

Anavar 50mg pack of 50 $10 off ($50) until the 5th

Dragons Blood available. 20ml for $25.